Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tweaking a 400mW green laser

LBI

I guess that needs to be fixed too...
by the way... it is difficult NOT to look at the freakin chicken...LOL

Jerry
(lasersbee)

lowell

BluTroll

I told you guys that troll crap didnt bother me. I even made my avatar a troll to prove it. So why do you keep saying it? Come up with something original will ya, you sound like a broken record. Oh yeah, you cant because your not that smart. And what does a fixed income have to do with my attitude? Once again a lame attempt at a stab. My problem is the same as Laser83's, he keeps PMing me.

Do me a favor and come up with some original material when you address me, because its getting rather boring.

I'm done...

Look, I really don't want to fan the flames. However, I was just so amused by BluRay telling someone else that they're not that smart, while writing that statement at a third grade grade grammar level. Hmmm, maybe YOU'RE not that smart after all.

(BluRay, the CAPS are a hint) Done now, really, zipped.

lowell

chicken

Hey FIreMyLaser, now that I have taken a look at that chicken, it looks like it's been choked an awful lot.

Kenom

he is waiting for spyder to ship him a laser before he ships it to me. No word as of yet. I am anxiously waiting to get my hands on this laser. I'm pretty sure I can get a really nice host made for this.

lowell

I'm anxiously awaiting my new laser too! I will send you the old "boblaser" as soon as I can get my new 3W IR from Spyder

lowell

Still waiting on on my super duper IR laser. It's taking quite a bit longer than expected. Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.

This dude has a serious social problem. The only kind of criticism he can take is the one that supports his own agenda. After reading 10 pages of this I give up. Basically you cant voice any kind of opinion here unless its what he wants to hear. lowell YOU'RE A DOUCH!!!

awaits pm

Kenom

dude, what the heck. This thread had calmed down and was slowly going the way of the dinosaurs and you had to come back in and rouse things up. PLz no responses to this..

lowell

Kenom, I'm supposed to get a tracking number for my new 2.5W IR laser today. I'm really interested to see this thing, especially considering it's a one of a kind, totally custom build. Apparently it's pretty wicked, I think I'm going to have to be pretty carefull with this thing. Maybe I shouldn't bring this one to the bar, I might set it on fire. Anyway, how long do you think you'd need to have the "Boblaser" for?

Kenom

Honestly bud, I've not a clue. I'm essentially going to be designing a host for this custom and it may take some time. It might be though that there's not going to be a thing I can do for it, and I'll send it right back to you. Who knows. I really won't be able to tell you until I see the whole laser and how it's assembled.

lowell

Kenom, if you want to send me a private message with your address, I'll go ahead and send it out to you so you can see what you're dealing with.

lowell

Hey Spyder, if you see this, please e-mail me about the IR pointer you sent me. :yabbem: