Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Trump Trial

Biden has nothing to do with anything, it's the cabal of woke trash around him who is implementing policy and Fani Willis of Fulton county ran for office on "I will get Trump " ....... yet you falsely claim that Trump is crying victim for no reason....... laughable.

Funny.... After my post #99 my Company received an anonymous
Contact E-Mail. Here's a copy....
-----------------
Name:
Laughing
Email:
email@email.com
Subject:
tRumptard
The maga moron laserbee has taken to the internet again to rant about Biden and try to spread tRump lies...What a jackass!

-----------------

I know YOU are reading my posts here on this Thread so this is for you...

I'm calling you out you Snivelling Coward hiding in your Basement
like your "God", Incompetent, Senile old Mumbling, Bumbling, Stumbling,
Fool Buffoon, Corrupt Criminal Biden.

Show yourself you Snot Nosed Frightened uneducated Child.
Sending this Childish idiotic anonymous message to my Company
reflects the typical poor Clueless, Brain Washed, Leftist, Woke, Groomer
Democrat... You really need to stop watching The View, MSNBC and CNN
exclusively for your facts... You must be one of the now 11% that think
Corrupt Criminal Bribing Biden is doing a Golly Gee Swell job and his
Drug Addicted Criminal Front Man son Hunter is an absolute Angel...
The ONLY way to fix this +3 year Corrupt Anti-American Biden Train Wreck---> TRUMP 2024

You want to discuss this here on the Forum... Fine. I'm all ears.
You send Stupid Democrat attacks to my company... I'll call you out.
[/rant]

Jerry

Last edited:
I hate to dignify this thread with a response but I'll toss my perspective in the ring.

In my opinion this, all of this political theater, just serves to make us tired and drive honest voters to the point of not following the news anymore or voting. It has done exactly this for me. I've supported candidates from both sides in the past but now I turn on the news, look at any site like reddit or drudge, listen to the radio, even LPF now unfortunately, all media consumption comes with a side of Trump-hate and speculation I didn't seek out or ask for..

The media has driven me to just ignore all of the news, it's proven itself to be incompetent and biased towards for the left beyond belief. Moreover I think this is the purpose of the extreme overload of media we're facing - most modern Republican voters specifically are working class and probably don't have a lot of time to fact check for themselves, just flip on the TV and roll their eyes at the spectacle. Eventually this erodes your trust in the system, you see how biased and one-sided it is, and you throw your hands up and say screw it I want nothing to do with this, my vote doesn't count anyway in my super-liberal state.

What ever happened to safe spaces? Lmao. I thought LPF would remain apolitical but I know times are changing and it's all more divisive than ever. It's amazing seeing people call for democracy out of one side of their mouths, yet cheer the public gagging of their opponents out the other. It's always been amazing to me how people who haven't ever met Trump or Biden just hate them and wish them the worst. Have you had lunch with the man you wish terrible things on? Oh it's just what the media told you to think? Okay then.

Politicians are cogs in a machine made to divide and conquer us because if we unite we are scary to the system of control.

Sorry Jerry. It wasn't from me. I wouldn't have attacked you in that manner. I have no idea who it might have been. As far as covering this story, it is historic and no one has to watch it if you don't want to. Nobody forces you to come here and read anything.

The jury is in its second day of deliberations. The information they wanted does seem to be positive for the People as this was what they asked the jury to look at during their summation. They are eating lunch right now. Possibly deliberating while doing so.

Last edited:
Biden has nothing to do with anything, it's the cabal of woke trash around him who is implementing policy and Fani Willis of Fulton county ran for office on "I will get Trump " ....... yet you falsely claim that Trump is crying victim for no reason....... laughable.

Trump complains incessantly that he is a victim. He does it daily. Biden has done none of this. He has only talked about his victories for this nation.

Unfortunately the election was stolen, and Paul is right it likely will be stolen again. The Jan. 6 farce sealed the deal and saw a few republicans come out swinging referencing gun violence with crocodile tears - yet the only gun violence on that day was an unarmed patriot getting gunned down by a pathetic trigger happy SS cop in the capitol building. This subversion of democracy has been so amazing to watch, very historically important indeed. One day historians will have a heyday with it. Since Jan 6th I've stopped following news as closely, they're gonna do whatever they want with our 'democracy' regardless of votes, evidence, etc.

COVID was a convenient excuse to set up fraudulent voting schemes, competing slates of electorates were demolished with the Jan 6th mess. It's truly amazing how it was all orchestrated under our noses and continues to be. What democracy? Our democracy is dead.

Donald Trump is the greatest threat to our democracy. I look forward to a Republican party that doesn't include him. Seems like that is their only way forward if they ever wish to win anything again.

Judge Juan Merchan has just announced the jury has reached a verdict. The jury has asked for an additional 30 minutes to finish filling out paper work.

Last edited:
GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!

The jury will be thanked for their services and sentencing will be scheduled.

Donald Trump is now a convicted felon.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the election was stolen, and Paul is right it likely will be stolen again. The Jan. 6 farce sealed the deal and saw a few republicans come out swinging referencing gun violence with crocodile tears - yet the only gun violence on that day was an unarmed patriot getting gunned down by a pathetic trigger happy SS cop in the capitol building. This subversion of democracy has been so amazing to watch, very historically important indeed. One day historians will have a heyday with it. Since Jan 6th I've stopped following news as closely, they're gonna do whatever they want with our 'democracy' regardless of votes, evidence, etc.

COVID was a convenient excuse to set up fraudulent voting schemes, competing slates of electorates were demolished with the Jan 6th mess. It's truly amazing how it was all orchestrated under our noses and continues to be. What democracy? Our democracy is dead.

While I'm afraid you're right I must say, vote anyway and insist everyone you know votes as well, everyone needs to know we overwhelmed the system with votes and got screwed anyway, then we can address the issues, but everyone needs to vote so there's no plausible deniability for the fraudsters...... for if we fail to vote thinking the system is lost, then we have given the fraudsters an easy excuse.

To borrow a line from Galaxy Quest: Never give up, never surrender.

Just an update...
It is not Paul... I was sure it was not Paul. That's why I
asked him for confirmation and he said no it was not him.

I had my doubts who it was and just got confirmation
who the Sniveling Democrat Coward Child is...
I'll be Posting the proof tomorrow in the Veterans
Thread. This guy is still Butthurt... Poor Baby...:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jerry

Last edited:
While I'm afraid you're right I must say, vote anyway and insist everyone you know votes as well, everyone needs to know we overwhelmed the system with votes and got screwed anyway, then we can address the issues, but everyone needs to vote so there's no plausible deniability for the fraudsters...... for if we fail to vote thinking the system is lost, then we have given the fraudsters an easy excuse.

To borrow a line from Galaxy Quest: Never give up, never surrender.

To borrow a line from Donald Trump, the system is rigged. :LOL:

He's a convicted felon now.