Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Trump Trial

So would you be in favor of and vote for the elimination of " cash " to be replaced with everyone being issued a card.... or to prevent theft an RF ID chip easily injected under the skin at the wrist or other location ? You would get the same or better rewards of course.

Its never Trump's fault if things don't go in favor of Trump. Its *always* a stolen election, rigged jury, deep state, lizard people, aliens, or the Jews with their space lasers. Theres no convincing the MAGA crowd, they *cannot* accept being wrong about anything, there is always, always, some reason they didn't lose besides the obvious fact that Trump is a shitty conman.
Some people are too ignorant to see the truth and too lazy to educate themselves, following the herd like good sheeple is their choice.

Yes Trump is an arrogant egomaniac, but he's also the best choice of what we have to choose from.

So would you be in favor of and vote for the elimination of " cash " to be replaced with everyone being issued a card.... or to prevent theft an RF ID chip easily injected under the skin at the wrist or other location ? You would get the same or better rewards of course.

It's not that I don't have cash. I have enough to live for a year if I can't for any reason access any of my bank accounts. I only have three credit cards left, but have a cumulative credit of over $20,000. I carry a zero balance on all of them. No, I wouldn't want to have a chip inserted into me, but I don't see that as a real issue.

You still haven't answered the question, would you vote in favor of eliminating cash ?

Your question also included the absurd possibility that I would have a chip inserted into me. I'm not in favor of eliminating cash, though. I believe that is a threat from the right-wingnuts that wish to protect protect Multimillionaires and Billionaires from getting taxed at rates they should pay.

Last edited:
A new Reuter's Poll shows 14% of Republican won't vote for Trump now that he's a convicted felon. Independents say that 49% won't vote for Trump.

A new CBS poll that came out today shows 57% of voters believe the jury in the Trump trial got the verdict right. ;)

As Trump and Republican sycophants say Biden is both a President that can't keep a thought in his head and is a criminal mastermind who also directed the indictment of the former president, Biden's son, Hunter, goes on trial today for gun charges in Delaware. Meanwhile, House Republicans have been grilling Dr. Anthony Fauci about his role in the covid problem. Marjorie Taylor Greene had to be reminded to be respectful of the physician. Nothing new there. Bill Maher showed a photo of her saying baby born without a brain is all grown up. :LOL:

Last edited:
As Trump and Republican sycophants say Biden is both a President that can't keep a thought in his head and is a criminal mastermind who also directed the indictment of the former president,

Biden is a mentally deficient old child sniffer who struggles to convey a coherent thought at times, however he is technically president, so his name is used when people refer to the Biden admin. which includes the cabal of woke trash surrounding Biden who have pushed politically motivated persons in positions of authority in our legal systems to corruptly persecute a political opponent.

You know this yet you attempt to create a falsehood by playing stupid, however all you do is yet again display your blatant lack of candor.

Biden is a mentally deficient old child sniffer who struggles to convey a coherent thought at times, however he is technically president, so his name is used when people refer to the Biden admin. which includes the cabal of woke trash surrounding Biden who have pushed politically motivated persons in positions of authority in our legal systems to corruptly persecute a political opponent.

You know this yet you attempt to create a falsehood by playing stupid, however all you do is yet again display your blatant lack of candor.

You couldn't even finish my sentence as Hunter Biden has gone on trial for gun charges today. Unlike Trump who has used his position to abuse the system giving people who knew about his illegal activities moneys and positions in government, Biden actually promoted the ADA to Special Prosecutor after Hunter's deal fell through. The long passed law and order party can't even say that any longer as their presidential nominee is a convicted felon. Call Biden anything you like, but he will be the next president...like it or not.

Last edited:
You're delusional, It's just more optics, it's all about optics and attempting to sully Trumps name, most likely Trumps conviction will be overturned in appellate court as there are plenty of grounds for appeal, the entire charade is a mockery of justice and political lawfare.

As for your polls..... not believable, Trump will only gain votes from this stunt.

Pretty much everything you spew is political spin, but I will be the last to grin, for this time Trump is sure to win.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:😜🤪

p.s. As for covid and Fauci, we were lied to and manipulated, everyone should remember and vote democRATS the hell out.
Marjorie Taylor Greene for POTUS in 2029, she stands up for our rights and against the tyrants puppets God Bless her for having the fortitude to call them out for what they are.

Last edited:
You're delusional, It's just more optics, it's all about optics and attempting to sully Trumps name, most likely Trumps conviction will be overturned in appellate court as there are plenty of grounds for appeal, the entire charade is a mockery of justice and political lawfare.

As for your polls..... not believable, Trump will only gain votes from this stunt.

Pretty much everything you spew is political spin, but I will be the last to grin, for this time Trump is sure to win.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:😜🤪

p.s. As for covid and Fauci, we were lied to and manipulated, everyone should remember and vote democRATS the hell out.
Marjorie Taylor Greene for POTUS in 2029, she stands up for our rights and against the tyrants puppets God Bless her for having the fortitude to call them out for what they are.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is the most brain dead person in the House...and that's saying something as Republicans defend a convicted felon who says the system is rigged and promises retribution for anyone who stands against him. Fauci was the person using what data he had at the time to try to protect Americans and House Republicans who have attacked him are the worst of the worst.

Aww, they're all the.... worst of the worst ( stamps feet ) sounds like you have grievances with people speaking the truth when it doesn't match your spoon fed woke narrative.

Aww, they're all the.... worst of the worst ( stamps feet ) sounds like you have grievances with people speaking the truth when it doesn't match your spoon fed woke narrative.

Trump is the quintessential grievance victim. Since he became a felon 34 times over he has become even more unhinged. He has threatened mass protests and blood in the streets if he was indicted. None of which has happened. :LOL:

LOL....Ohh I'm sure the deep state would love for the fringe to do anything violent, that would give them something to draw attention and bitch about....... ohh those maga nazzis are a threat to ... the children... ohh the children...... same children they want murdered in the womb..... you woke progressives are the name calling ultra hypocrites, you say anything....... the words of progressives are losing all meaning, it's just noise and the woke signal to noise ratio is piss poor.

It's about time for the last Biden supporters to figure out they have been lied to and manipulated, the global climate nonsense was a ruse, the world is not coming to an end if we don't diaper all the cows..... sounds pretty stupid now.... huh ?

LOL....Ohh I'm sure the deep state would love for the fringe to do anything violent, that would give them something to draw attention and bitch about....... ohh those maga nazzis are a threat to ... the children... ohh the children...... same children they want murdered in the womb..... you woke progressives are the name calling ultra hypocrites, you say anything....... the words of progressives are losing all meaning, it's just noise and the woke signal to noise ratio is piss poor.

It's about time for the last Biden supporters to figure out they have been lied to and manipulated, the global climate nonsense was a ruse, the world is not coming to an end if we don't diaper all the cows..... sounds pretty stupid now.... huh ?

Nonsense like calling Democrats "woke" is the spin that isn't landing with anyone. Biden supporters know who he is and has been. He not only kept a Trump appointed DA in charge of investigating his only living son...he promoted him to Special Prosecutor. All this time Trump has been melting down on Fox and Friends threatening the country with his supporters. None of whom have followed him there since the 1/6/21 insurrection.

There have now been 3 polls since Trump's convictions and Republicans won't go near them even to try to spin them. That's because they are bad news for Republicans any way one looks at them.

Last edited: