Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tread Lightly, my friends.

DISCLAIMER: I have not ordered anything from this seller. This is just a simple observation.

I PMed thejoker about the beam divergence on his lasers. The exact PM can be found below. He has not got back to me yest, and it has been about a week.
I don't know if he is hiding anything, or simply didn't get to my message. Either way, I think i can say safely that he has his own business to tend to :)

what's the beam divergence on your lasers? I bought a blue laser from BTB, and the divergence is horrible, so I want to be more cautious before my next buy. both of my purchases will be the blue lasers.

DISCLAIMER: I have not ordered anything from this seller. This is just a simple observation.

I PMed thejoker about the beam divergence on his lasers. The exact PM can be found below. He has not got back to me yest, and it has been about a week.
I don't know if he is hiding anything, or simply didn't get to my message. Either way, I think i can say safely that he has his own business to tend to :)
He hasn't got to mine either. He spends a week away at a time and works on his laser stuff when he can

I truly could not pm you. Was super busy with a lot of orders that I need to make.

I will pm you when I can. Will make sure to do it this week.

Generally these are using the m140 diodes. So gou can check about other builds using the same diode.

I truly could not pm you. Was super busy with a lot of orders that I need to make.

I will pm you when I can. Will make sure to do it this week.

Generally these are using the m140 diodes. So gou can check about other builds using the same diode.

Like i said; you have your reasons. :D

To help answer the question at hand,

If you are looking for good beam characteristics, you are looking for single-mode diodes and DPSS lasers.

A140/M140 and similar very high power 445nm diodes are multimode and do not have nice divergence, regardless who makes the laser.

To help answer the question at hand,

If you are looking for good beam characteristics, you are looking for single-mode diodes and DPSS lasers.

A140/M140 and similar very high power 445nm diodes are multimode and do not have nice divergence, regardless who makes the laser.

Exactly what I tried to explain.

Over all the divergence is not super bad like with 635nm diodes. But not good like 405nm or other singlr mode lasers.

Haha, nothing is super bad as 635nm. But great beam visibility for red color, and I don't mind, personally I don't give much attention to beam specs. It's not like I'm going to make holograms with it, for shining it around the night sky it could be far worse, I'd still take it.

Maybe some of you have forgotten there is a 'war' going on where he is..
I bitch about gas prices going to the Post Office but no bombs here so..

APEX1

Gee, it's almost like he's a real person with a life. Be patient.

try explaining that to the "sometimes" snotty newbs lol they want a reply right away I mean it's
not like anyone has a life or anything..

Last edited: