Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRADES FEEDBACK

Abray

Hey,

I recently took part in a GB with scopeguy20, and it all went well! If anybody is looking towards buying something from Laserglow, contact scopeguy20 for his next GB!! Everything went very smoothly with him!

Here are a couple pics i took of a scopeguy20 30mW modded green galileo, Better pics from outdoors to come once i get a nice enough evening to go out with a laser and my cam.

Thanks again Glenn for a really easy purchase and a nice product:)

Attachments

• IMG_4846.JPG
    IMG_4846.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 78
Thanks to Rubberband for the bluray here is an indoor pic. The glow tiles are really cool that he included but alas they dont help the camera with the image of the blueray. Really cool in person tho:)

Thanks again rubberband

Attachments

• IMG_4860.JPG
    IMG_4860.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 71
Got my white light lasershades from mliptack today.  Thanks pal these work great, shipped fast, great packing and great price!  Thanks again Abray and Supernova, the GB with you guys was a pleasure, I like it when you guys post cool pics too!  Please keep me filled in on how your experiences go!
Thanks again to all these cool folks!
Buyers:
darklanz
Razako
quadcam
Uninteligible
Abray
Alan G.
Kory
Bill
Jeff
Supernova
Ron H.
Anwar
Chris
Kate
berry and several other astronomer pals
Sean
Hemlock Mike

Sellers and Partners/ Pals:
murrat: traded his Viasho -5 Blue for a new in box LG Aquarius -5 (thanks for charger as well!)
Deathang3l:  Dorsey mod red burner
Freyth:  Andy_con Red Burner
Daedal:  Bluray & Everything... (one Totaly cool Pal!)
Vic:  bought a greenie and UV 365 nm diode module
Sawt al Hurriyah:  Nova X-105 Peak 125 mW! Thanks Pal!  It's Sweet!
miliptac:  Goggles
me_too_lazy:  WL Evo greenie
heruursciences: Diamond filters, fast shipping!
cmendoza: tiny bluray flashlight mod, fast shipping too!

Special Thanks to:
Justin of LG
Magdalena of Nova
cold and all the mods!

I sold my 200mw DX greenie to eselocoss. And even though I wanted a Postal Money Order as payment, he sent it quickly and with no gripe.
(I like money orders because they're as good as cash, and the sender has proof of purchase. They don't hold up a deal waiting for a check to clear, and there's no "paypal fees" or google accounts to deal with... ::))
I hope he finds this thread and leaves me good feedback as well. (I charged him $10 for shipping and ended up paying $13 ;) )
He got the pointer today, and I believe he's satisfied.

I bought a DX 200 from ponyboy and the transaction was very smooth. He is a very good seller and his communication throughout the transaction was great.
After reading his review of me as a buyer I found out that he charged me $10 for shipping even though it came out to be $13.
Ponyboy had my laser packaged and ready to ship so that when he received my money order he could ship it out ASAP.
The shipping was very fast and I was very surprised at how fast the whole transaction went as a whole.

i have bought many things off "TheMonk"

nice guy, good pricing, and fast shipping

I liek it

regards,

amk

P.S. TheMOnk is a trusted seller

/me thinks
who the hell have i bought stuff off?
well...

SenKat = excellent all round dude, slow shipping is slow though
Things = fast shipping (thats australia post for ya) we are in the same country.
Kenom = always nice to do business with, lots of ongoing deals there.
Always happy to do business with just about any of ya great folks here!
(I do custom lasers / circuits)

Just a quick feedback on my dealings with Daedal....
I'm sure that with his reputation on this board my feedback is really unnecessary, but:
He built me a great MDXL flashlight burner.
I can sum it all up in one word...FANTASTIC.
Thanks Daedal! :D

Here's trade feedback about Murrat that I have no choice bu to write "he is a gang member and have a man in all cities around the world so keep you promises for to live longer"

Anyway, traded my x-105 with his fusion since he wanted a CNI body and I was interested in checking out the fusion. He shipped his fusion express mail to me from Turkey and it arrived in under a week. Astonishing. Anyway he's really trustworthy since he shipped first on a swap. And waited for me to receive the fusion and review it before I shipped on my part. Overseas transactions can be tricky sometimes since shipping can take awhile. But he upheld his side of the bargain extremely well. Hopefully he receives my x-105 soon and likes it too. Don't send the mafia after me :eek:

murrat

What can I say about xarylx.
He is the guy to trade. Go for it.
He also carry out your requests (like my review and comparison request :)
BTW it's been to much time (more than 12 hours) since he shipped his laser and I haven't received it yet.
Therefore I've sent my men to him.
Xarylx, my friend :) hope your laser reachs me before my men reach you ;D

Just received Kenom's Dorcy Red, he rated it on webcam for me at 130mW - the quality of construction is of professional level and it burns dark colors other than black. Very easy to focus and handle and very sturdy construction. I'd recommend this to anyone.

Murrat has sent me (just rec'd) a very fine Viasho Blue laser!  The shipping was very fast, the unit outputs 24 mW of pure 473 nm! :eek: (Kenom thermal LPM).  Unit is very, very near TEMOO (Only very sharp inspection reviels TEM 01 second dot is <2% of total output power). The collimation is about the best I have ever seen, the unit seems very well built, and included was a rechargeable battery and a charger.  He is unfortunatly having to pay a very high customs even though it was marked as a replacement, his Aquarius -5 as a trade got there, but I sure wish the cost customs levied would not have happened, and seems way too high a cost too!.  Still, Murat was such a gentileman, and never blamed me.  His trust and especially his fairness are a very fine example of someone great to deal with.  Thanks and All The Best!  -Glenn

Note: I have found, although many seem to be TEM 00, nearly all hand held blue 473 nm lasers are not purfect TEM 00!

Svelt

Purchased a 247mw MXDL from jayrob. 5 days later, arrived at my door :D The unit is very well made and is fantastic for burning. He also included 5 boxes of matches, a lens cap, and a 10 pack of 3 ohm 1 watt resistors. Great communication and follow up!

Svelt