Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRACKING OF YOUR IGORT's LASER ORDER!

murrat

Just to relax all of us waiting for our lasers from IgorT lets make a table to help Igor and all of us;
We know that Igor has made (or still making some of them) at least 56 lasers ::)
We can follow where these lasers and any other info from the LPF members waiting for them. All you have to do is write down below information. I will put mine first so you can send a post and I can update the table. :cool:
Under (waiting for) column just write what you are waiting for and add B1 for batch 1, B2 for batch 2 and so on. If you are waiting for more than one laser use as much lines as your orders.Therefore we can count lasers and also other orders (powermeters or such) ;)

Attachments

• IgorT_list_001.jpg
    IgorT_list_001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 238

ben74

Cool, you do do trade lasers and that? if so its

Ben74 Scotland Blu-ray 6x 1/3/09
250mW red
150mW green

jriga

I'm totally confused how you ordered on 11/28/2008 and are in Batch 3.  I ordered on Jan 21st 2009 and am in Batch #2  :-?

JRIGA    USA    BluRay 6X B2   01/21/2009   no   no

NICKNAME   COUNTRY WAITING FOR   DATE ORDERED   DATE SHIPPED DATE RECEIVED
Traveller Vienna, AT  Batch2 (6x)    19 Jan 09 Unknown* NO

*Not before 17 Feb 09.

I don't know if this thread will be viewed in a positive way by the forum's "elders" but considering we are talking about one DIYer and 56 orders, I hope they do take it the right way...  :-/
Also, please do this international community the favor of listing the date with the month abbreviated otherwise I'm sure members will be confused between the U.S. (mm/dd/yy) and RoW (dd.mm.yy)

I've also taken the liberty to quote myself so that everyone can see how we came up with that amazing number... :

Traveller said:
Speaking of numbers though, I doubt there is any other DIYer INSANE ENOUGH to attempt to to assemble 23+14 lasers, not to mention the 8 from pending batch 3 and - as if that wasn't crazy enough - 11 more to settle [friendly] debts to fellow DIYers who provided assistance in the past...  

that's right, 2009's tally (thus far) is...

drum roll please...

56 lasers.

NICKNAME------COUNTRY-----WAITING FOR------------------"Date Ordered"--Date shipped----Recieved ?
Helioplasma----FRANCE-------Blu-Ray 6x (from repair)------- 23/12/08-----------2/2/09--------------No

Sorry I don't know how to use tabulation on forums

zavor

Zavor ITALY Blu-Ray 6X (B2) 25-01-09 12-02-09(?) no

I don't know if was shipped really this date but on 10 02 igor told me tomorrow or al least the day after tomorrow so i put 12-02

murrat

ben74 said:
Cool, you do do trade lasers and that? if so its

Ben74  Scotland   Blu-ray 6x     1/3/09    
  250mW red
  150mW green

This list is for members who have ordered laser from IgorT and waiting for them.
If these are lasers you've ordered they can be in the list otherwise I'll remove them.

By the way I discovered that it is too difficult to align them :)

Edit1: I also discovered that the "live preview" is not working. I align  them looking at "live preview" and after saving it, it's no use!

Edit2: I decided to use copy from excel sheet :)

Note: To not to confuse you the date format is (day/month/year)

murrat

jriga said:
I'm totally confused how you ordered on 11/28/2008 and are in Batch 3.  I ordered on Jan 21st 2009 and am in Batch #2  :-?

JRIGA    USA    BluRay 6X B2   01/21/2009   no   no

I wrote wrong date :) Now it is right! ;)

I think the most patient member among us here is Helioplasma ;D

Helioplasma said:
Date shipped ... 2/2/09 ... No

Saaalut  :cool:

Désolé, mais... if Igor informed you, word for word, that he shipped your laser to you on 2.2 then your package was lost...  :(
This is 2009 and both France and Slovenia are members of the European Union, etc. etc. and it should take approx. four business days to ship a package from SI to FR. That's assuming everything goes smoothly. Now let's toss in a proverbial monkey wrench and stretch that to 15 business days... that's three weeks. That would be worst case.

You are suggesting that the package has been in transit for over five weeks...  :-? :eek:

I think it's much more likely that Igor got bombarded by new 6x orders at the same time he wanted to work on yours. And new 6x orders have priority over "upgrades" because the new orders go towards the Lens Group Buy (so it wouldn't be anything "personal"). Don't you think that's more likely to be the case...?

jriga

murrat said:
[quote author=Traveller link=1236667117/0#11 date=1236777555]FYI, Igor has updated his thread....

This can relax all and hope we will no longer need this thread and it will stay just as a remembrance for us :)[/quote]

Not sure why? It made no mention of batches or verified shipping dates, etc... all it says is that everything is "now done"... hell we were told it was all "now done" 6 weeks ago LOL...  We're all sorry to hear about Igor's tax issues, he's clearly a good guy caught with 200 things at the same time.  But, truly, I know I would have appreciated some better info.

As many have noted, shipping doesn't take a month or months so it would be good to know what happened to Batch 1 and 2 lasers, if anything.

mgc8

I must say I totally agree with 'jriga' above, a simple "I've got personal problems, your lasers are fine but sitting on my desk, I'll send them when time permits, please bear with me!" would've been nice and certainly wouldn't take more than 2 minutes to send. It could even be set as an auto-reply...

I for one was certain something bad was goning on with him, I actually thought he was ill/in the hospital, hence the lack of online activity. I am glad that's not the case, thank goodness, however his current situation is not that bright either. I just hope he can solve it (and yes, maybe rely more on the community, I'm sure he could leverage the resources of this forum if it meant finding his "target" sooner!)

That being said, my entry for the table:
NICKNAME         COUNTRY             WAITING FOR         DATE ORDERED         DATE SHIPPED       DATE RECEIVED
mgc8                  Romania              Batch2 (6x)                19 Jan 09                  Unknown*                        NO

* not before 24. Feb I'd say (that's a whole 15 days ago)

All I can infer from the current status is that no European orders where sent so far. I think the last thing Igor managed to ship was the US-bound multipack (but even that seems to be delayed)... Maybe I am wrong, but in that case Igor remains the only one who can say for sure when (and how) each individual package was sent.