Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Too big for my britches. Argon and a few other items.

Wow, within 4 hours of posting I am making arrangements to meet up with Flaminpyro, as he just happens to be in my town currently. This is great! I will update to include any insight he gives me regarding this sale, or updated inventory if he decides to adopt my laser. :beer:

AHA!! That means that he has arrived to San Diego!! When and where you guys meeting? PM me... In&Out Burgers @ MV? :yh:

diachi

xxSL-Single line 488nm (xx denotes rated output power)
xxML-Multi-line
xxBL-Blue line ( can't remember which )
xxGL-Green line 514nm

I think there is also an xxVL which would be one of the deeper blue lines.

daguin

xxSL-Single line 488nm (xx denotes rated output power)
xxML-Multi-line
xxBL-Blue line ( can't remember which )
xxGL-Green line 514nm

I think there is also an xxVL which would be one of the deeper blue lines.

BL = all of the "blue lines" (SL-VL)
VL = 458nm

Peace,
dave

Morgan

Please correct me if I'm wrong but don't the numbers indicate end of life output too?

40ML would be 40mW, multi line?

M
:)

The Mounts are for dichros and other optics. I will get better pictures of all of them by morning.

My Argon has found a new home! Thanks again Flaminpyro. I got to check out his white fusion spiro today, like the one in his sig......FReAkIN aWEsOmE!!! :drool:
If you see one for sale, jump on it!

Will be listing, with pics, a few more HeNes avail., also by morning. Thanks all for checking my post out.:thanks:

Thanks for comming over it was great to meet you ;)
I wish to see others while I visiting in your area ! will be going north in a day or two to spread some beams around :)
I'll try in a few days to get some blue light out this guy !
Good to see you, You have a great day !

The Mounts are for dichros and other optics. I will get better pictures of all of them by morning.

My Argon has found a new home! Thanks again Flaminpyro. I got to check out his white fusion spiro today, like the one in his sig......FReAkIN aWEsOmE!!! :drool:
If you see one for sale, jump on it!

Will be listing, with pics, a few more HeNes avail., also by morning. Thanks all for checking my post out.:thanks: