Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

To MikeBP

It may just be me, but he didn't offend me, so I reckon that is ok. Agree with the other points though

Rob

Mikes word(offended) not mine. He did not offend me either. My point is, IMO, any apology beginning with the word 'if' is usually a non-apology.. if I hurt your feelings... if you misunderstood what I meant when I called you a ni**er..., if it hurt when I stepped on your toes,,, etc etc---true, some folks are over-sensitive----- but he did do something wrong or Ave would have never temp-banned him:banned:. I think Mike needs to read all the posts in this thread AGAIN-(especially Dave,Jerry and Eu)-slowly--take in all the words and consider an attitude change..after all we do not know him yet. And you rarely get a second chance to make a first impression...just sayin':can:--HZ

Mikes word(offended) not mine. He did not offend me either. My point is, IMO, any apology beginning with the word 'if' is usually a non-apology.. if I hurt your feelings... if you misunderstood what I meant when I called you a ni**er..., if it hurt when I stepped on your toes,,, etc etc---true, some folks are over-sensitive----- but he did do something wrong or Ave would have never temp-banned him:banned:. I think Mike needs to read all the posts in this thread AGAIN-(especially Dave,Jerry and Eu)-slowly--take in all the words and consider an attitude change..after all we do not know him yet. And you rarely get a second chance to make a first impression...just sayin':can:--HZ
Helluva lot of my posts to read, and quite frankly, not worth reading as I could not keep cool head and I just ended up feeding the troll, as Dave said.

That is called 'flame-war' on a forum, is it not?

Anyhow, I see that MikeBP managed to get a grip and is not causing trouble now.
Let's just leave it at that, and as C0ld said: give him another chance.

If he starts trouble again, c0ld will react. If now, we will all be glad to have another member :)

MikeBP

with flame wars it needs to be a 2 sided thing both flaming by insulting the other user.

no one has said anything about my new avatar, Cold was okay with it but I think its awesome.

with flame wars it needs to be a 2 sided thing both flaming by insulting the other user.

no one has said anything about my new avatar, Cold was okay with it but I think its awesome.
Avatar -> Avatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"...and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation".

You avatar should represent you as a person participating in a forum or such online activity.

If that is how you are representing yourself, all I gotta say is: Nice boobs.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar#cite_note-Matchett-0

MikeBP

Its what I feel represents me well enough, just a simple beautiful woman, my name and her love for lasers. Lasers, Women and the combination of the two, I dont think it gets much better.

Its what I feel represents me well enough, just a simple beautiful woman, my name and her love for lasers. Lasers, Women and the combination of the two, I dont think it gets much better.
Fine by me, I have nothing against nobody's avatars.
Good combination indeed...

This thread should be put to an end. No more pointing fingers, it's just best to drop it now. That goes for everyone. I would appreciate it :thanks: Come on look at the smiley... he's just soooooo cute!! :barf: ack! I hate the word cute ... oh crap ... :barf:

MikeBP

This thread should be put to an end. No more pointing fingers, it's just best to drop it now. That goes for everyone. I would appreciate it :thanks: Come on look at the smiley... he's just soooooo cute!! :barf: ack! I hate the word cute ... oh crap ... :barf:

It has ended, we are now talking about Gianna Micheals beautiful sweater puppets.

You really are crazy, arent you?