Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This will keep you up all night!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Andrew, I'm getting an error when I try to watch this.
Can anyone else see this, or is it just me?

Last edited:
Sorry guys..;I have no idea what happened. The video is available. Just go to his channel. You will really get a kick out of it.

Eracoy

I have seen something similar before. Not commenting on this particular implementation, but you CAN use very tiny capacitors attached to the LEDs. Based on the capacitor and the LED leads acting as antenna, you can create lights that draw power from different radio frequencies in an LRC circuit. The oscillators could be tuned to a range of specific signals. Input to the controller for such could be regulated by a similar circuit hidden in the switches. NOTHING particular about how he did it, but my working guess. That, or some science-smoke and meta-mirrors.

Last edited:

Coonie

I think some people can turn off their videos from playing from other websites.

Just saw this. It reminds me of some magicians I used to know. Look here....don't look over there. Not terribly difficult to put parts inside the switches and the 9 volt battery connector. Instead of a thin battery connector he uses one of the thickest ones I've ever seen. And the LEDs are painted with fingernail polish. You can see it as he didn't match the colors well. Reminds me of the small fan that runs when you place a magnet near it. Of course you don't see the button battery or the magnetic switch placed inside the fan.