Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is sooo wrong (posible eydamage involved)

Looks like they were defocused quite a bit from the occasional beam you see in the fog :D

Update: Moritz Waldemeyer wrote to us to tell us that the lasers were harmless, perfectly "safe class 2M lasers that have been defocused for additional safety." OK, Moritz, but would they cure the blind like LED'ed breasts? I didn't think so.

D

Deleted member 8382

those could be just 5mW units, with lot of fog :p

D

Deleted member 8382

I hardly doubt that. I see a clear red and also, if he is powering all those diodes with some kind of battery they must be the normal red cheap and small diodes. Correct me if I'm wrong :p

D

Deleted member 8382

Also, someone should show him a green laser hehe :D

bonolaserjacket.jpg

to be honest i think its kinda dumb looking.. but not very powerful.

Looks kinda like something Michael Jackson might have done, however, I think he would have put the lasers on his socks and shoes...

the light was probably from a single coherent light source (possibly along with the battery pack) and was sent down a series of fiber optic lines which could most easily be incorporated into a jacket. These fibers would have also automatically unfocused the light as a nice bonus. Interesting idea, but in my opinion, it looks really goofy. Could you really wear something like that and take yourself seriously? I doubt so...

Switch

And they could even be 635nm to increase visibility.

You know that more visible lasers do more damage at the same power.:whistle: To eyes that is....

Btw, I think his performance sucked aswell lol.

Benm

You know that more visible lasers do more damage at the same power.:whistle: To eyes that is....

I never knew that... but that happens with a lot of proposed facts that arent actually true ;p