Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is really frustrating

Man.... am I glad I'm not Married (any more)... ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only one stopping me from getting a toy is me and finances... ::)

solar00 said:
For almost 2 year I want to have a high powered green portable laser (300mW+) but never had enough money for it.
Because everytime I have the money I needed something else or something breaks down.

Once again I have saved enough but this time my wife don't want me to buy it.
She likes the lasers but she thinks $1000+ for a gadget is way to much.

How can I convince her?

I have the same problem Bro read here :'( :'( :'( :-/ :-X

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1206702171

ch053n

how about your sexual life ? .. do you think ur woman is in need for something special..

Do it, and then ask :)

Hope this helps ! :)

daguin

ch053n said:
how about your sexual life ? .. do you think ur woman is in need for something special..

This is just WRONG -- on sooooooo many levels.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=ch053n link=1230245444/20#20 date=1230317166]how about your sexual life ? .. do you think ur woman is in need for something special..

This is just WRONG -- on sooooooo many levels.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

What she...I mean he said^^^

Well, I found out why she doesn't want me to buy it yet.
She wants to go on a (quite expensive) holiday to the Seychelles, I want to go on this holiday as well but it was planned in Q1 of 2010.
But now she want to go this spring.(which means I have to save all the money I have right now)
So it's not that I'm not allowed to buy it, she just wants me to wait. (after all she bought me a Blu-Ray this year)

The price of the O-like laser sounds very good, but I want it to be focussable (or be able to put on a beam extender) so that leaves only 3 options (RPL, SK-Y PGL or Herc)

Fotons

Save up more money without telling her and then LIE and tell her it's a RPL165 or you could threaten cut her off in the bedroom! ;D

Ace82

This thread is making me rolmfao, and I like how Mr. Lawson linked to his thread, that's the first thing I thought when I saw this!  ;D

The way I see it, is very simple.  Before you can be your wife's "Man" (or anyone's "Man" for that matter) you must first be your own, "Man".  So.  If you work, you bring home cheese, then you should do have the right to do what you will with it.  However, like Daguin Said, this is NOT the place to come for marital advice.  So don't listen to me.  Because like all relationships, mirage especially, there are many compromises needed on BOTH parties to make it functional, and successful.  Otherwise, if every freaken thing becomes a war/battle/debate/argument/discussion, then there's obviously control issues at hand.  You cannot have 2 hardrives hooked up to the same IDE without having one set to slave and the other the master.  That doesn't mean that one supercedes necessarily, as they both work pretty evenly.  But like two magnets, one must pull as the other pushes to coexist, otherwise you'll repel.  So, sacrifice your wish for a greater good, compromise and get what you wish, or just do it and deal with the repercussions later.  It's all up to you.   "Pick your battles."  ;)