Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Think Laser STOLEN my money

Dear fellows

A few days ago I bought 5 elite lasers from Think Laser and in second day I canceled the order ...Think Laser staf of thiefs told me that they could refund my money but without 15 % the polices of company about restoking fees.
So 15 % mean 500 USD stole.....
If you look at plicies of Think Laser you will find that...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Think Lasers charge a restocking fees?

In order to receive a RA# for your return, you must contact us within 30 days of its receipt. We will charge No restocking fees on these return items
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess I can't do anything to have all the amount back just 75 % .
This is my horrible story with Think Laser
SO TAKE CARE AND DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THINK LASER NEVER EVER BECAUSE THE POLICIES OF THIS COMPANY IS TO ROB YOU.:yabbmad:

humm, somethang seems amiss.. 15% of $500.00 ?
Now i doin't mean to be rude, but if %15 IS $500.00 that a costly laser, and i would thank if i where to spend that much id have a better way to communicate, if a return or canceled order where needed. (i would also use a spell checker to avoid confusion)

You should have THINK twice
there not much you can do, check to file a complaint!

5 elite lasers cost is 3500 USD and 15 % is 500 USD .
Think laser company rob my by 500 USD ....That's is the story .
I read a lot your rewievs from this forum and I found that my best choice is to buy from Nova laser and today I made an order directly to Nova Laser.
I hope is well what I did.
My lesson about to not buy ever from Think laser cost me 500 USD so please read carefuly before to buy something and beware about THIEF Think Laser Company and Wicked laser company.

i would've thought after reading this forum, you would have leaned more towards CNI or O-Like...

I'd still try to figure out the issue with ThinkLaser... file complaint.. talk to someone.. certainly do something.
You should probably do alot more research prior to just up and purchasing something.

btw.. you canceled an order..
you didn't return it.. thus.. that restocking fee thing does not apply...

you need to read in between the lines.. however, you need to contact them yourself and get it sorted out.

and.. most of us here already no better than to purchase lasers from companies like you mentioned. no real need to emphasize that here. it's not our fault you didn't do proper research.. so don't expect much pity.

hard lesson learned.

These thiefs has the laser back ...in fact if I think well they didn't send ever that laser so fast because I canceled the order from the second day .....so this thing about restoking fee is a big lie .....
I Don't think that they will agree to give me back 500 USD

These thiefs has the laser back ...in fact if I think well they didn't send ever that laser so fast because I canceled the order from the second day .....so this thing about restoking fee is a big lie .....
I Don't think that they will agree to give me back 500 USD

It never hurts to try. You should contact their support / customer service people and voice your concern. It helps to use very good English language and spell check to make it sound like you are important and matter.

thanks,
Kendall

What laser where you buying?

Did you Email or by phone?

It's nice to know a bit more information.
I myself doin't like to see buyer/seller deputes, but im still inclined to thank
there is a communication problem.

This is the discution with the on line operator from Think laser company.
[Operator] hi there, thanks for visiting thinklasers.com how can I help you?
[Visitor] Hello I am Johnny about that cancel order and you charge me 15 % for restoking .....so the ideea is that you have the lasers and I haven't 15 % from all amount ....If you look in your policy of your company you will find that Does Think Lasers charge a restocking fees?

In order to receive a RA# for your return, you must contact us within 30 days of its receipt. We will charge No restocking fees on these return items

[Operator] when items are received, due to the pricing of yours insurance on shipments is made, where as we pay $100 per laser to cover it in insurance, this is a payment that is unreturnable
[Operator] Thinklasers.com has paid shipping + insurance coverage on the shipment, fees that are non-refundable via UPS
[Operator] this is payment we cannot receive back from UPS, that is why restocking fee. Your items were never recieved and had to be cancelled mid-shipment. This costs thinklasers.com about $100 per laser for insurance and shipment
[Operator] Its their policy established some years ago by the owners of the company
[Visitor] ok that's it ...a bad look for me
[Visitor] are a lot of money
[Operator] lasers are high priced items and some require insurance coverage to ship, this costs thinklasers.com and is non-refundable from UPS. As your lasers had been shipped and had to be cancelled mid shipment, thinklasers.com is out over $500 they have paid to UPS
[Operator] it is the policy
[Operator] you can always file a formal request via support@thinklasers.com that will be passed to the right people regarding your refunded purchase
[Operator] but they will probably just list the policy for you
[Visitor] ok you will be contacted by Raiffesein bank for the rest of 3000 USD
[Operator] that is fine
[Visitor] I received the mail from your Merchant
[Operator] Thinklasers.com has its policies and proof of shipment. They refunded the amount listed in policy, in fact they refunded a little more
[Operator] 15% was $2,892 i believe
[Operator] so they actually refunded you more, and even took a loss on the shipping
[Visitor] trust me is exactly 3000
[Operator] as thinklasers.com had to pay UPS for insurance and shipment
[Operator] I know the refund amount was exactly $3,000
[Operator] which is more than actually required to refund you
[Operator] 15% would have refunded $2,982, so they refunded you further to $3,000
[Visitor] ok thank you very much
[Operator] if you'd like you can send email and the support/shipping will get back to you after speaking with owners regarding specific situation. But they hadpaid U PS for shiopment which is why the return percentgea
[Operator] no problem, if yo uhave any questions feel free to write

Last edited:
$100 per laser to cover insurance!? Did you use a credit card? Call the cc company if you did and see what they can do.

hmm. so 5 lasers.. you said $3500..
so.. $700 each..?

it's not just insurace..
they paid $100 for insurance AND shipment on a $700 laser... each...
is that math correct...? :thinking: yea..

well.. that would make sense if they shipped each individual laser separately and using next day air... with insurance.. sure..

but eh... still looks like they have the upper hand.. so.. sucks for you dude.

It does not cost $500.00 to insure a $3500.00 shipment in Canada
or the USA...:thinking:

Where are you located...?

Jerry

Now don't matter ....all matter is to not buy anything from THINK LASER Thiefs company or Wicked Laser company.
Beware beware and again beware.
Thanks