Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Things you hate...

I hate the idiots here in Sydney who are shining lasers at planes thats going to result in a laser ban.

I hate the stupid school system. 70% theory and only 30% practice. I'd say that it is even less than that! It is an industry education and I want to experience how it is in the real life rather then read about it in a book! I want to build stuff too... I'm so frustrated (I got ideas). :mad:

Pinged

Screwed-up sissy oversensitive narcissistic closed minded liberals who think the world completely revolves around them, and who bigotedly narrow-mindedly label anyone who doesn’t agree with them as a “narrow minded bigot,” and who try to force the world into accepting their obviously flawed thinking.

Did I get it all? Oh right, forgot.

And moronic overactive alarmists who want to “protect” law abiding citizens from armed criminals by disarming them, which only allows the outlaw criminal(probably a liberal ;D) to have free rule with his gun, all because of one bad even that may or may not have happened in their or the lifetime of their associates, and cause a big bleeding heart story on the dangers of guns, and how they are bad for society despite the fact that their belief is in a total divorce from history or reality because they have no proper examples in either.

For the purpose of this forum replace gun with laser and situation events.

Switch said:
[quote author=happytomato link=1207236384/15#21 date=1207430345]I hate the english government for banning tazers.
What about stun guns?[/quote]

I hate the fact that I can't own a 007 license to kill.

I hate the fact that my brother got my account on encyclopedia dramatica banned for posting goatse on the admins talk pages and on various articles.

i hate the uk government full stop!
banned almost everything, and on top we have to pay 22% tax on EVERYTHING.
even our salary from work is cut by 22% :'(

Ace82

mikeeey said:
i hate it when people always argue they're right and argue about everything and anything. then when you prove them wrong they just wont accept it they argue something that has NOTHING to do with the original arguement.

haha! ;D Sounds like my girlfriend!

I hate EVERYTHING affiliated with human beings' lack of common sense and respect. We are all on this Earth together, people need to remember that.

tomcat

im a dirty emo i hate everything...

j/k lol

i hate the uk government
Chinese government
scammers
people
Parents (chucked me out at 16)
Sheffield city council
charities that think earning £80 a week ( doing 40h) makes me not liable for £800 new home grants.....
the way a advanced apprenticeship scheme allows employers to pay under minimum wage

so on so forth....
oh and YOU! lol

Hey did anyone see the LASERCATS skit on USA TV, Sat. N Live?
That was soo funny, I like Chris Wolken too.
Best show they had in years I thought.