Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

There's a Yeti in my Spagetti

To those of you very bored this Sunday AM....See the attached pic.....Yikes...and I got more wires to go in/out !! To be AR....I like to check, and check again whenever I can to see if I still have full operations. In this fashion...When I check after step...after step....I can determine, if my last wiring sequence has caused any issues.
I have tried the other method ( Ego Driven )….which is to just slap it ALL together..." I won't make a mistake ", flip the switch.....Crap....Nuth'in !!! A humbling feeling for sure !!
At least when you have a series of checks....you know if the last one has caused issues !!
Anyway....Enjoy the rest of yer weekend !!
CDB

Attachments

• CC wire spagetti 2.jpg
    CC wire spagetti 2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Oh yeah, step by step is the way to go, it's much easier to find where you messed up.
Thanks for the pic, CD, it looks like you've got everything ready for surgery (brain salad surgery); I know you're old enough to remember this o_O!

You have a great rest of your weekend also!

Last edited:
It is always the last item you check that is the culprit. That is always the way these go. Once you find the reason it won't work there is no reason to continue checking further.

Oh yeah, step by step is the way to go, it's much easier to find where you messed up.
Thanks for the pic, CD, it looks like you've got everything ready for surgery (brain salad surgery); I know you're old enough to remember this o_O!

You have a great rest of your weekend also!

Hi BTG,
EL&P
Rich:)

nvmaFLv.gif

What are you building? This is a pretty crazy lookin' paragraph without context.

Yikes.....I forgot.....The build is for the " Chartreuse Coruscation "......the Green/Red combiner to achieve the Chartreuse colour !! Lime / Green....Many may say..." Why in the world go to ALL this trouble....to achieve Lime Green " ???? Dunno....Nobody has done this yet...Albeit a Lamo reason....It's ALL I got !!….AND....likely to derive some learning for another Blue/Green build I have in mind !!

See link in my list of builds !! The build is detailed by the schematic below !!….. Just got carried away....you know...TOO close to the problem and all....never even thought to ID the specific Spaghetti....DUH on my part !!! CDB

Ya gotta admit....The Thread name IS catchy ….. I borrowed it from some new....STUPID Kid's game that I just saw on the Tube....Also...Games today....WOW....just WOW....!! Crass and stupid x 1000...!!!

Attachments

• CC  Schematic 7D.JPG
    CC Schematic 7D.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 5

reloader45

Sorry,

your construction looks well organized to me. You should see my prototype constructions !

best regards

Edgar

Well....as with ANY Photo Op....I do straighten up a bit....so....the work bench goes from looking like a ~B~ omb went off to....somewhat organized...

In the throw's of the build.....things move at a feverous pace....sometimes that is good....sometimes NOT !!….but it IS a constant battle to keep; wires, connectors, Solider equipment, cutters, strippers, probes, tweezers, pliers and components even somewhat in array !!

Eventually....things play out.....and when one looks at the finished assembly....a curious look is displayed....
as in o_O o_Oo_O :love::love::love: !!!! " Holy Shit....now THAT is a " Blivitz " ( 10 pounds'o'crap….ina 5 pound bag )….So it goes !!

CDB