Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The perfect pointer?

goonmad

Of course there is no such thing. We of course need different pointers for different occasions and a pointer for every occasion. I suggest you get them all! Lol!

How many is too many laser pointers?!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You sure have a fair few. But you should check out members like Pman. :p

goonmad

You sure have a fair few. But you should check out members like Pman. :p

Ya but I bought all these over the last month! o_O ...It’s not a contest. For me it has become an addiction! All the secret dirty little boxes from China wrapped up in brown tape. It’s an obsession man!! Where is the link to Pman’s pointer pics? I need to see it! ...I just need help from the support group! ;-) lol.

This is my collection, not as many as I really want to be honest. I’ve got more cheapies in a drawer but I didn’t take those out for the photo lol.

goonmad

...ah, very nice! you have some good stuff. Thanks for sharing! ....I feel better already :D

By the way, ...I see project boxes! ...I'll have to post my pics of mine here too. As soon as I make something photo worthy ;-) Lol! ...most of my Frankenstein attempts all work, but are indeed quite fuguly at present.

funny you mention that because two of my lasers in that pic where bought from Pete ;)
...ah, very nice! you have some good stuff. Thanks for sharing! ....I feel better already :D

By the way, ...I see project boxes! ...I'll have to post my pics of mine here too. As soon as I make something photo worthy ;-) Lol! ...most of my Frankenstein attempts all work, but are indeed quite fuguly at present.
project boxes are so much fun, of course mine looked rigged but oh well, they work great LOL!

goonmad

Oh, just saw the second link :eek: ...Dayaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Lol, Wow. Looks like my knife collection .....but that's on another channel.

Ya, lol ...OK, very, very, very cool ...'em, crazy? ...no, I call it cool. .....and the OST Phaser is just the coolest of 'em all! *Rock* *On* PMan!

I feel much, much better now. ....in fact, I think I'll punch up my favorite eastern domain site du jour and order up a couple new combined 520s and check out the hype around the 7-watt 450 in a new, tiny host ----to get my daily fix! ;-)

Sumfinclever

Ok gentlemen, since we're busting out the collections, I'll have to grab a couple photos tonight when I get home from work. Crappy timing since I just moved everything from my office/workspace into a different room upstairs (except my damn desk!). But I'll dig em out tonight.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol. No problem Jeff. And goonmad, you know Pman is definitely the pointer king when more than one person thinks of his collection. 👑 :p