Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The MicroSticks - A Concept Host

I like b because I feel like I would be able to find/make something to help protect the lens. And it looks awesome.

Blord

Is there a reason to make the diameter of the head smaller than the host ? I like the one in the OP :)

sinner

There is the same focus adapter in the OP.. I thought it would be a better idea to make it a little smaller.. I am now thinking same size is better , and a couple of grooves and ridges arround the body to make it shine at every angle!!

Last edited:
Hey sinner free bump for you! :)

So how are these coming along, any news? Just thought I chime in about the focus adapters...My preference would be C as this looks much less conspicuous ie it doesn't look like a fancy death ray device ;). As Blord mentioned too, it would be better if the focus adapter had the same diameter as the host.:beer:

sinner

There is a similar design not that much small but 60% smaller than a C6! :beer:
I am currently working on it and i'll soon be releasing it for your eyes only!

Keeping it small and still maintaining a 60s duty cycle is quite difficult so i made some major changes and quite extensive machining was done..

Hmmm sounds good:shhh: Can't wait! :pop:

Last edited:
That picture of the keychain pointer was my favorite laser when I was a kid, hands down.... I must have ordered 15-20 of them when I was in my teens off of eBay. I would LOVE to have a powerful 638nm or a 445nm ( i see you recommended a bigger host for M-140's though). Heck, ANY wavelength would be awesome in that host, I'd just prefer something besides red since thats what the original laser was....