Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The laser to make it look better,how can I do fog?

Gun

I don't exactly understand what you're saying here.

You can make fog with a fog machine :crackup:

Laik

We can't just say "use the search bar", we have to tell him how to use it. Search for 'DIY fog' and it should come up with some good results :)

We can't just say "use the search bar", we have to tell him how to use it. Search for 'DIY fog' and it should come up with some good results :)

Isn't it proper etiquette to use the search bar before you ask a question, do your own research, see if it's been answered before?
I just used it typing in just "Fog" and it came up with like 2,030 results. "DiY Fog" came up with 1,040 results.

CDDLDLSR, maybe you did use the search bar, Idk, if so I'm sorry but try and keep it simple, use key words whenever possible..

Last edited:

Laik

I was going to try that myself but there has been much debate on whether it produces toxic fumes when heated to much. I decided not to try it in the end. Also, incense putty or 2 incense sticks in a small room work quite well.

tonyt

I bought a fog machine for $40 yesterday...! I am sure you could find one reasonably cheap too..

Gun

$40, I thought they were a lot more than that, especially in straya.

DJNY

I was going to try that myself but there has been much debate on whether it produces toxic fumes when heated to much. I decided not to try it in the end. Also, incense putty or 2 incense sticks in a small room work quite well.

No, it doesn´t :)

Laik

No, it doesn´t :)

That is one side of the debate ;) Well, next time i am out i will drop into the chemist and get some (that's whee you get it from, right?) My room smells like smoke and vanilla for those incense.

Last edited: