Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Green Angel

I'm proud to present "The Green Angel"

45mW 532 Fasttech module

Host is from nitabass231 on Ebay Awesome seller who sells great quality flashlights and located right here in the USA. Shipping was fast and COMMUNICATION was absolutely amazing.

For the heatsink I gave the creative license to the talented MrCrouse. I didn't know what I wanted it to look like but I knew I wanted something that would wow my son. Amazing work and think you so much he loves it!

This build has been too long overdue. I wanted to give it to my son for Christmas but I ran out of time and finally got it done.

My 6 year old son came up with the name for this elegant laser. "The Green Angel"

DSC06121a_zpsf6794369.jpg

DSC06122a_zpsce7a8fde.jpg

DSC06109_zpsf62c0747.jpg

DSC06111_zps4b59e991.jpg

DSC06117_zpscb21af81.jpg

DSC06116_zps05bc33f8.jpg

As always, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Tmack

That's a pretty poetic name for a 6 year old. Mrcrouse really did a great job.

Nice Job Javalin!

The host(at least to me) looks like it's made of gold :wtf:

Keep it up! +1

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice looking little light saber you've got there, and it has a side clicky, cool!
The host's colors really compliment the green beam!
As always, Mrcrouse's work is top notch.

Good job Javalin! +1 :beer:

Last edited:
Nice Job Javalin!

The host(at least to me) looks like it's made of gold :wtf:

Keep it up! +1

Haha, It's most certainly not gold. The lighting in my apartment is really terrible. I even upped the exposure to get more true colors. I'll have my girlfriend take some today while I'm at work. I'll post them asap.

Nice looking little light saber you've got there, and it has a side clicky, cool!
The host's colors really compliment the green beam!
As always, Mrcrouse's work is top notch.

Good job Javalin! +1 :beer:

My son's favorite color is green and when I saw this I absolutely had to get it for him. It's been sitting for months now I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Sorry for the double post. Better color pictures added to OP.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Wow Javalin, Those new pics could be of a completely different host!
I originally thought that the heatsink was copper! Still a great looking laser though. :)

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back. Life blew up on me over the past week. I have chronic migraines so the lighting in my apartment is all too often very dim. Bright lighting is a trigger for me... Ironic given my hobby.

Sorry about the deceptive color on the heat sink, that's what it looked like and the colors were pretty true to life in my apartment at the time haha.

Special thanks to my girlfriend she's amazing at taking pictures even with my crappy camera.

The pics you added look nice :)
I get migraines too, they truly suck. I don't even have medication for mine, just have to wait it out-several hours of wanting to die. Hang in there man!

The pics you added look nice :)
I get migraines too, they truly suck. I don't even have medication for mine, just have to wait it out-several hours of wanting to die. Hang in there man!

I can't believe you do it with no meds. I can't function without mine. And rather than a few hours they can span days. PM me and we can chat some more. :)

On a side note I was playing with my 520 and he puts his 532 next to it. Looks at the 520 beam, looks at his beam, looks at me and says I like your laser better. What have I done!? Maybe for his birthday in October he will get a 520 module for it.