Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

The "Greed Twins" + pic updates

Re: The "Greed Twins"

Hoping my ms-v1 hit 3w . don't want to drive them too hard. I want it to last

gismo

^ I've gotta confess. As time goes on, I've come to a conclusion it might not be about the rough power only. At the start, the higher the number I've seen, the better, I thought. Surely it's nice to be in a possession of lasers that would blow everyone away...
The joy for laser beams can be enjoyed at lower powers just fine, with the right tips & tricks (artificial/natural fog/smoke) one can achieve really beautiful results. Having written that, still wouldn't give up on the "muscle beamers" I currently own:D.

But one day, if different circumstances arise (life comes up with surprises hardly to be expected), I might well change my mind... until then: BEAM ON!

:lasergun:

Last edited:

Blord

I see familiar lasers. The lasers look sleek and shiny. Definitely good looking lasers. :D

gismo

^Your feedback is very much appreciated, Blord!

I'd like to introduce a fem more pictures taken tonight with my new nothing-but-your-typical-tripod set up:D.

Here they come.

:)

brucemir

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Gismo, Very nice, sharp beam shots!! I guess some of the shots are using the tripod system you were telling me about. Looks very functional. Keep on shooting.

gismo

^Thanks for your kind words, Brucemir!

It's not really a tripod, in fact not at all:D. I'll upload couple of pictures with short description in my old tripod thread tonite!

:beer:

Blaster

More Great stuff ..you have convinced me to buy a couple or a few of the tripods i want to post some of my own reviews and they are an excellent tool for the job ..

Having a laser on a tripod does make a better statement then sitting on a desk or whatnot. I'm right behind you on that purchase.

gismo

^Thanks, sir! Imagination & improvisation inspire me a lot. Tape rulezz:D.

gismo

Since the weather keeps showing its merciful face (mild, light breeze & most of all no rain), I've figured I'd take a few more pics of the "blue-red duo".

All shot were taken outdoors with Nikon D5200 at 20sec exposure with no flash.

:)

sinner

These two little beasts are just awesome , Esp the third image where the beams cross i mean , just beautiful photography gismo! +1 when i can