Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Geek Group!

:confused::confused::confused:??????? Did you read my first post? Or did I not explain myself well enough? Because if you did read the first post and understood what I meant, and your not at least a little interested then I have to know what you've seen, or have.
Although I would like to make a host myself sometime, I'm not thinking too much about it right now.

He has an Innova 90 ;) Check his sig!

I am very jealous, though I will be trying to get a Lexel of some sort soon. I feel like it's time to step my game up :p

Though I may staqrt with a large fram Kr+ first.

We'll see what I can jury-rig in my dorm room first :p

its not yours in the slightest though its theirs. so you went from $500 to $500. Just saying :) ill be the getaway driver if you want them for good. just kidding. does sound like a good time. and fun for sure. love teslas. i have a desktop one even. and most all my shocks are from coil building. tesla would be proud.
Yes, I know, not the exact same as owning it, but it's close enough for me;).
Ha, I might take you up on that offer:crackup:, No massive lasers and their respective power supplies are safe from us:D.
The only problem is that we'd still have to power the things.

Bloompyle: I see that now. Do you really think I should look at peoples signatures before I ask them what they have?:crackup: lesson learned.

Yes, I know that none of that awesome stuff is mine, I just live nearby.
But still, I live nearby and I can use them. That's more than enough for me.

Last edited:
Haha *The only problem is that we'd still have to power the things*

Yes well for me it's ---- i need 25 Amp 3 fase ( i have 16 amp 3 fase , not enough ) and i need to lift 126 lbs , 98 lbs and another 160 lbs upstairs lol

Last edited: