Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The BlitzBuck V3 Round Adjustable - Burning component ! (What's the driver made of?)

Well, That's a message I've sent to Cliff , but I hope you'll can help me also;

"
Hey,
I bought from you before something like 2.5 months that driver:
BlitzBuck V3.1 Round Adjustable 1.2-3.1A - $19.99 : Cajunlasers Store
The V3 one.
I used the laser something like 2 weeks and then stopped use it for a while because of a problem I had with the batteries,
ANYWAY , I bought a new batteries and the laser stopped working. After un-weld it I saw that the driver has little hole in one of his components.

I just wanna know what's the driver made of. The EXACT names of the parts you made it. I gave the driver to an electrician and he said that he needs to know exactly what is the burning component , and he'll replace it.
Thanks a lot !
Lior.

"

HELP PLEASE.

I guess he won't tell you the exact component... it's not an open source driver

Naw, it's not open-source, sorry bud. I need the money to help pay for college, so I need to protect my interests of the driver :\

How long did you run it for? It used to work though, yes? Another thing to note: were the batteries you used longer?

גופילורד יגבר שלח הודעה פרטית נדבר שם.
Wolfman , I used the driver something like 2 weeks, and then stopped use it because the charger made some problems to the batteries.
Just after I bought new ones I tried to use the laser, and he didn't work.

Also, I don't really understand about that. You can tell me the parts in PM so that no one can see that.
I just need to know that because the electrian man can replace that burn part.

lior ^^ Wolfman29 can't tell you or give you it because it's not an open source.
Also I saw you reversed the batteries , maybe it damaged it ? ...

Anyway I really thinks that if wolfman could he would help. :)

In my opinion just order a new one maybe he will be able to sell you one with some discount.

And I have tried to contact you on facebook but you didn't answer... :)

Eitan, I talked to you many times on FB and you didn't answer all over the times.

Anyway, I just need to know the exac name of the burning part, I'll tell that to the electrian and he'll fix it. That's all.
I'm not gonna build drivers with that information, and I don't want to also.
If I'll order a new one, it'll take more than 1 month untill I'll get it. That's a lot time and spend money on something I used exactlly 2 weeks.

clif

If you don't want to simply buy another driver, maybe if we had a photo of the component Wolfman29 could determine which one is bad, order it for you and scrape of any markings giving away what # it is, and send it to you. Of course that's entirely up to Wolfman29, and that's a whole bunch of trouble to go through for just one component :D
Forum members get these boards for like $18 for buying just one... I can work with you on shipping also.

What?
I didn't understand.
Bro, all I need is that you'll tell me the little parts you used to build it. That's all.
The electrician will replace the burning part and that's it.
Why should I pay more money for a driver I used 2 weeks man? And wait more time?

clif

What?
I didn't understand.
Bro, all I need is that you'll tell me the little parts you used to build it. That's all.
The electrician will replace the burning part and that's it.
Why should I pay more money for a driver I used 2 weeks man? And wait more time?

I understand, but if it's a component like the 8 pin chip on that board I can tell you that part number won't be given out. Why not snap a photo of it to see which part is bad?

If you have put the batteries in reverse, maybe that damaged it..

Shoot wolfman a PM with a picture of what needs to be replaced. I am sure it won't be a problem to tell you what has burnt. I think we all know what the main IC is so it's not a big secret to the society :D

Last edited:
I'd be glad to send you a spare part to be replaced if you can shoot me a picture of what is needed. However, if it burnt out due to battery polarity issues, that may be the only obvious point of failure, but there may be more.

אחי הוא רוצה שתשלח לו תמונה של הדרייבר עם הרכיב הפגום, ואז הוא ישלח לך רכיב חדש
יכול להיות שגם אם תדע את השם שלו האלקטרוניקאי לא יוכל להחליף כי אין לו את זה, האלקטרוניקה בארץ נוראית

אחי הוא רוצה שתשלח לו תמונה של הדרייבר עם הרכיב הפגום, ואז הוא ישלח לך רכיב חדש
יכול להיות שגם אם תדע את השם שלו האלקטרוניקאי לא יוכל להחליף כי אין לו את זה, האלקטרוניקה בארץ נוראית

very good english :D
here is the translation ... sort of :D

My brother wants to send a photo of the driver with the faulty component, then he will send you a new component... who is he? :D

His name is Halktronikai, he can not replace that, he is terrible with electronics...

:D

very good english :D
here is the translation ... sort of :D

My brother wants to send a photo of the driver with the faulty component, then he will send you a new component... who is he? :D

His name is Halktronikai, he can not replace that, he is terrible with electronics...

:D

Hahahahahahaha LOL :p
Look, I just wrote what you guys said in hebrew so he'll understand, because earlier he wrote "I don't understand"

The better translation is:
Dude, he wants you to send a picture of the driver with the bad component, and then he will send you a new one. It's possible that even if you know the name of the component, the electronics guy won't replace it because he won't have the component in stock.. electronics in Israel are terrific.

You don't have to translate me, I understand everyting.
Thank you all. !

Well, I marked the burn part of the driver. ( A hole or something )
I don't have the original driver now.
z2tev.png

All I need is the name of that part, that the electrician will be able to replace it.
Thanks !

You don't have to translate me, I understand everyting.
Thank you all. !

Well, I marked the burn part of the driver. ( A hole or something )
I don't have the original driver now.
z2tev.png

All I need is the name of that part, that the electrician will be able to replace it.
Thanks !

Clif already said that the part with the 8 pins will not be given out lior.

Just buy a new one.

:)