Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

No, Trump tells the truth about the democrat lies, Harris is NOT black, shes just not, she's mostly Indian with maybe a fraction of black on one of her parents side, but neither of her parents are 100% black, nope.
Trump pointing out the truth that democrats are pushing a false narrative about Harris being black is not racism, it's an inconvenient truth.

Many Republicans who will never vote for Trump again you say..... until democrats yanked Biden out and inserted Harris who did not win the democratic primaries, actually Harris lost early on, she was not even popular with democrat voters and paul, she's not popular with your " never Trumper republicans " ...... matter of fact many who were not going to vote when Biden was running will vote against Harris/Walz now, because they are far too radical, far too dangerous, but Trump gave us a Great economy and Trump did well with foreign policy, Harris failed as border czar, she has no business as POTUS with all the trouble brewing around the world today.

Again you're counting on Trump hate when there are far more important things to consider, Harris is no Joe Biden, she's Bidens cackling failed border cazr who was only a diversity hire in the 1st place.

No, Trump tells the truth about the democrat lies, Harris is NOT black, shes just not, she's mostly Indian with maybe a fraction of black on one of her parents side, but neither of her parents are 100% black, nope.
Trump pointing out the truth that democrats are pushing a false narrative about Harris being black is not racism, it's an inconvenient truth.

Many Republicans who will never vote for Trump again you say..... until democrats yanked Biden out and inserted Harris who did not win the democratic primaries, actually Harris lost early on, she was not even popular with democrat voters and paul, she's not popular with your " never Trumper republicans " ...... matter of fact many who were not going to vote when Biden was running will vote against Harris/Walz now, because they are far too radical, far too dangerous, but Trump gave us a Great economy and Trump did well with foreign policy, Harris failed as border czar, she has no business as POTUS with all the trouble brewing around the world today.

The only person who could challenge Harris for the nomination is Biden...and he's not running. Trump wishes he were, but no. Harris has always been a black woman. She went to Brown University and joined the AKA soroity, an all black one. Trump just has his grievences. Watch him lose, yet again.

She's not black and she lost the democratic primaries, Biden had a better chance of beating Trump, but Biden fell apart and democrats couldn't hide it any longer, sticking Harris in Biden's place was an emergency fix and beyond all the hype, once America votes, we will see that the cackling failed border czar diversity hire Harris was the wrong choice to replace Biden.

She's not black and she lost the democratic primaries, Biden had a better chance of beating Trump, but Biden fell apart and democrats couldn't hide it any longer, sticking Harris in Biden's place was an emergency fix and beyond all the hype, once America votes, we will see that the cackling failed border czar diversity hire Harris was the wrong choice to replace Biden.

Not if enthusiam is any indicator. Harris will beat Trump again and you will have to deal with it. Harris has more volunteers than Trump could ever wish for, signing up new voters everyday.

Nope, that's just propaganda.

The cackling buffoon Harris becoming President would be idiocracy come to fruition, America isn't that far gone, even your democrat base isn't that far gone as was evident when Harris lost so early in the primaries.

Nope, that's just propaganda.

The cackling buffoon Harris becoming President would be idiocracy come to fruition, America isn't that far gone, even your democrat base isn't that far gone as was evident when Harris lost so early in the primaries.

You seem to think those primaries were just yesterday. Yeah, Harris lost the primaries in 2020, but this is 2024. Not at all the same, though I'm sure you wsh it were. :ROFLMAO:

She's a liar, people can't count on her to do anything, she can't even give an honest answer about having not been to the border.

She's a liar, people can't count on her to do anything, she can't even give an honest answer about having not been to the border.

I didn't think you would watch it. I watch Trump's speeches so I can post about the absolutely stupid things he says.

Harris has promised to increase the child tax credit and raise it from $3500 to $6,000 for new parents. She has also promised to help first time home buyers with a $25,000 grant which doesn't need to be paid back. She is also going to increase new affordable rental properties. And she said she would stop price gouging by companies that are making record profits on the backs of Americans. These are all things ordinary Americans care about.

Last edited:
I watched a few minutes of her cackling about some BBQ place, I couldn't stand the sound of her laughing voice any longer than that.
That said, she's a liar, so no matter how much free stuff she promises to people, they won't get it.

Everyone will benefit from a Trump economy and from sound foreign policy, but only God knows what trouble a Harris admin. would get us into,

I watched a few minutes of her cackling about some BBQ place, I couldn't stand the sound of her laughing voice any longer than that.
That said, she's a liar, so no matter how much free stuff she promises to people, they won't get it.

Everyone will benefit from a Trump economy and from sound foreign policy, but only God knows what trouble a Harris admin. would get us into,

Trump couldn't find the economy with both hands. Harris will win this year, so you'd better get used to that.

Back