Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
The microwave popcorn is no good. They use chemicals in it to prevent the bag from burning. You gotta get kettle popped corn

Cartoon052024.jpg

A look back in time.

Trump has lied so many times the Washington Post found he lied more than 30,000 times during just his time as president. He continues you lie as the first candidate for president who is a convicted felon. Hell, everyone who endorses him has lied.

House Republicans have been grilling U.S. AG Merrick Garland asking him about Trump's conviction in NY. Garland has said his office and the DOJ had nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Wisconsin has now joined several other states in charging the fake electors there with felony charges. As the investigations continue Trump may actually get charged again for his part in these.

I've said this in my own thread, but it's worth saying here...elections have consequences. This SCOTUS is bound to rule against everything that most voters believe to be our rights. Just today is was shown that Clarence Thomas took many more trips than were originally thought to have happened and Samuel Alito has been caught on tape saying that he has an agenda that lines up with Christian Nationalists. Trump even said today that Milwaukee, where his RNC convention is located, that it is a S...hole city. Damn! This guy has no clue!

I have heard colorado may be getting ranked choice voting. I'm hoping we do by November so I can put the fascist trump dead last, biden just above him, and virtually anyone else running for president above them both, with Jill Stein likely taking my #1 spot. If we don't have ranked choice by then, I guess I'll be voting for Biden while suppressing a gag and pinching my nose

This video was made before trump said further fascist crap, like that immigrants were poisoning the blood of our nation, although it has been obvious to me that Trump was a fascist since 2016

Last edited:
The SOTUS today ruled against the ATF in a stunning move to keep bump stocks legal. This court has been seen as not only ruling against the people in overturning Roe v Wade, but also ruling every time against the people in reform of donors in Citizens United. but also in many other decisions. Justice Sotomayor said in her dissent that if a bird walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.

Shakenawake, check this out. It is hilarious!

Shakenawake, check this out. It is hilarious!

Oh I am aware of that. Reminds me of the Hershel walker thing.

Many MAGAts don't have the bandwidth or attention span to pay any attention to such hypocrisy, and if they do, it won't make them vote democrat. They'll rationalize that even if he paid for an abortion, at least he's fighting to ban them now. Or they'll say something like "the lord uses imperfect men and sinners sometimes to do his will" or they may even deny it outright as media smear and fake news.

What they won't do is consider for a moment the possibility that he doesn't really care about the issue that much, and only cynically uses it to gain their votes and get power to enrich himself and his buddies

As for Lauren Boebert, she was my rep, and I'm glad she won't be any more, although it's probable that another MAGAt will replace her. Hopefully they'll at least be slightly less insufferable with a voice that doesn't scream ignorance and arrogance in a nagging tone like Lauren's.

the speculation is she switched districts because she was worried about losing, having won by only 500 some votes. I actually think she would've been likely to get re-elected though. The last election was a midterm and there is normally lower voter turn out. The next one will be a presidential too, and so much of district 3 is MAGAt infested including my hometown, it's sure to be won by the con, I mean don.

The SOTUS today ruled against the ATF in a stunning move to keep bump stocks legal. This court has been seen as not only ruling against the people in overturning Roe v Wade, but also ruling every time against the people in reform of donors in Citizens United. but also in many other decisions. Justice Sotomayor said in her dissent that if a bird walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.
The court does NOT rule based on what the people favor, not that all the people favor what you say, the court rules based on the law and the master law ..... our Constitution, our Constitution being the master law by which all others are validated or invalidated and eventually overturned/nullified.

Remember we are a nation of laws and our Constitution is our master law, regardless of what one half or the other of the people in our divided nation are in favor of..... that said there is a process to amend our Constitution, but it's not by appointing political activist judges like Sotomeyer.

The court does NOT rule based on what the people favor, not that all the people favor what you say, the court rules based on the law and the master law ..... our Constitution, our Constitution being the master law by which all others are validated or invalidated and eventually overturned/nullified.

Remember we are a nation of laws and our Constitution is our master law, regardless of what one half or the other of the people in our divided nation are in favor of..... that said there is a process to amend our Constitution, but it's not by appointing political activist judges like Sotomeyer.

This stacked conservative court has the lowest rating EVER. The people see them making political rulings and don't like it. Republicans said that conservative justices would be fairer, but they have used their increasing power to to rule against the executive branch. Only you MAGAs are happy with these rulings.

You gotta be kidding me, with all the courts that ruled against Trump when he was in office and unlike Obama, Trump didn't ignore the courts.

You gotta be kidding me, with all the courts that ruled against Trump when he was in office and unlike Obama, Trump didn't ignore the courts.

Obama didn't ignore the court. In fact he nominated Merrick Garland to be a justice. But, Mitch McConnel held up that nomination for a year. That is also why the court has such a low approval rating.