Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Democrats have allowed illegal immigration for 3.5 years, they have bussed illegals into swing States and refused legislation to insure illegals won't vote, fact is Biden/Harris destroyed Trumps border right after Biden was sworn in, so NO they can't do a quick patch job right before the election.

Trump has given the best answers of any candidate in history, Harris have given the worst answers of any candidate in history..... see I have an opinion too paul.

Democrats have allowed illegal immigration for 3.5 years, they have bussed illegals into swing States and refused legislation to insure illegals won't vote, fact is Biden/Harris destroyed Trumps border right after Biden was sworn in, so NO they can't do a quick patch job right before the election.

Trump has given the best answers of any candidate in history, Harris have given the worst answers of any candidate in history..... see I have an opinion too paul.

It was governors in right wing states that bused immigrants into blue states. In the past 20 years fewer than 100 illegal immigrants voted. These are facts.

More than 300,000 early voted today in Georgia beating out the 137,000 that voted early in 2020's election by more than two to one.

Last edited:
It was governors in right wing states that bused immigrants into blue states. In the past 20 years fewer than 100 illegal immigrants voted. These are facts.

More than 300,000 early voted today in Georgia beating out the 137,000 that voted early in 2020's election by more than two to one.
Yes I have been telling conservatives to vote early as have others, this election should send a message to democrats that we the people don't want the woke policy.

Democrats have bussed illegals into swing states, that's a fact.
Yes Red Governors have also bussed illegals back to blue cities.

Last edited:
Yes I have been telling conservatives to vote early as have others, this election should send a message to democrats that we the people don't want the woke policy.

Democrats have bussed illegals into swing states, that's a fact.
Yes Red Governors have also bussed illegals back to blue cities.

First of all, all the illegal aliens going to blue states were bused by Republican governors. And, of the early votes in Georgia today, more than three quarters were registered Democrats. I believe about 15% were Republicans. ;)

POST YOUR SOURCE PAUL........ POST YOUR SOURCE THAT SAYS OVER 3/4 OF Ga. EARLY VOTERS ARE DEMOCRATS, POST THAT SOURCE PAUL.

post your source paul

Yeah, I saw this stupid Trump supporter earlier. What a dumbass. My source is the Washington Post. Don't still have a link to it, but if you're truly interested you can likely find another source. :LOL:

Trump was at a rally today and after people passed out there he decided to dance for 38+ minutes...one to the 1978 YMCA. I tried to get a short version of this to post, but it was on yahoo and after five full lines of code, I checked and still it went on forever. It is hilarious, though, and I think everyone who may be interested should look for it. I wonder if Trump even knows what that song is about.

Last edited:

Back