Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

The Washington Post has an article this morning that NC rescuers have been moved as armed Militia have threatened them there. This is in response to Trump's lies about the response there.

Last edited:

Day that ends in "y" so more fascist stuff from the Don. I can't say I'm surprised that someone with so little respect for law and order would never have heard of the posse comitatus act, or if he has, doesn't care or think the law should apply to him

Did you see that the Dow Jones went over 43,000 today for the first time? Trump said the stock market would crash if Biden ever became President. The S & P 500 also hit a new high.

Trump isn't ahead in any of the polls I've seen. Maybe in Arizona, but that's it. Do Trump and Vance have a homosexual relationship?

They love to take something Trump says out of context, Trump was referring to criminal illegals and terrorist being the enemy within, not every democrat voter.

Thank God for President Donald Trump, January 20th can't come soon enough...... I looking forward to seeing Trump sworn back in.

They love to take something Trump says out of context, Trump was referring to criminal illegals and terrorist being the enemy within, not every democrat voter.

Thank God for President Donald Trump, January 20th can't come soon enough...... I looking forward to seeing Trump sworn back in.

There's no way to take that out of context. He is coming after his political enemies if he gets back in.

No. Trump's AG will only go after criminals..... remember nobody is above the law..... or did you only mean to say that no Republican is above the law when you said it ?

But I understand your fear, because democrats have engaged in political lawfare, so it's normal that you would fear the other party doing what yours have done.

That said, the criminals who engaged in political lawfare do need to be held accountable for their crimes, because nobody is above the law, right paul ?

Maybe it's legitimate accountability you fear, because your party is so horribly corrupt.

Last edited:
No. Trump's AG will only go after criminals..... remember nobody is above the law..... or did you only mean to say that no Republican is above the law when you said it ?

But I understand your fear, because democrats have engaged in political lawfare, so it's normal that you would fear the other party doing what yours have done.

That said, the criminals who engaged in political lawfare do need to be held accountable for their crimes, because nobody is above the law, right paul ?

Maybe it's legitimate accountability you fear, because your party is so horribly corrupt.
Yeah, you have so little knowledge of dictators in the twentieth century. They all talked about going after the enemy within. Trump's own people in his last administration have said he is the worst of all possible alternatives.

Harris would be a dictator, but Trump will save us from WW3 and nuclear war and Trump will stimulate a Great economy, bring home American jobs and generally improve the quality of life in America by putting America 1st.

But Harris would be more of the same, Harris would be no better than Biden and she has said as much.
Plus Harris has no respect for our Constitution, our rights.
Our Freedom and Liberty would be under threat by a dictator Harris.

He literally specified that he was NOT talking about immigrants or immigrant criminals but rather "radical left" types who to him is anybody to the left of hunting the homeless for sport. He also specified the military not just the national guard which again, violates the posse comitatus act.

Sure would be nice if MAGAs would pay 1/10th the attention to what Trump says as most leftists do instead of letting their TDS project whatever they think he is onto him. He lets you know with his words pretty often what a fascist and unhinged psychopath he is, although i do get that that is exactly his appeal to many MAGAs. No respect for the constitution, laws, decency, civilization. He lost jobs last time and will again. He loves China. His bibles are made there. Ivanka's clothes are made there. Last time around textiles from China were exempted from his tarrifs, wonder if Ivanka's business had anything to do with that?

Harris will be basically more of biden, except not as old and senile. That's a shame but is leaps and bounds better than the utter devastation a second trump term will wreak

I'd like to see a poll done asking MAGAs the hypothetical, (and I know how much they struggle with the concept of hypotheticals) If trump said that he would be the last president, if elected, and from then on the US would be a dictatorship, and at the end of his life or near it, he would hand pick his replacement, no more elections, and so on and so forth. I wonder what % of MAGAs would still vote for him anyway. I would guess somewhere between 40-60% would happily end democracy if it means a trump dictatorship over any democrat taking office. It might be a lower % than that but I bet that if trump outright said that, the number who say they wouldn't support him but then actually would anyway when push came to shove would be 60% or greater

Last edited:
Harris would be a dictator, but Trump will save us from WW3 and nuclear war and Trump will stimulate a Great economy, bring home American jobs and generally improve the quality of life in America by putting America 1st.

But Harris would be more of the same, Harris would be no better than Biden and she has said as much.
Plus Harris has no respect for our Constitution, our rights.
Our Freedom and Liberty would be under threat by a dictator Harris.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

How nice to live in upside-down world, where Kamala and Walz will somehow install dictatorship and the day one dictator is all about peace and prosperity. If you’re gonna denigrate Harris, do it because she’s the establishment candidate and you don’t support endless money to nato/israel, this fantasy false projection of all of Trump’s qualities onto her is why I’m laughing. Support Trump if you want Russia, Iran, and NK to be the new world order. He’ll avoid war by letting them just take it in exchange for unlimited gold showers when he vacates to their territory to avoid trial for trying to overthrow the us govt

Back