Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Trump can draw on the hurricane map with his magical Sharpie though, that's worth something. :LOL:

Last edited:

Almost like climate scientists knew what they were talking about when they predicted stronger hurricanes or something

Yea we never had hurricanes before Al Gore pushed climate theory on us.......

The Earth goes through natural warming and cooling cycles with or without us.

What's really of concern is Harris getting us into nuclear war, that will have an impact on climate and life on Earth.

Last edited:
Didn't respond to what I said really but that's ok.

I'm curious if the MAGAs here are as ready to stop expensive weapons shipments to Isreal as much as they seem to be ready to stop them for Ukraine. Reminds me of a dumb tweet my former representative made ( the only kind she knows how to I suppose). Lauren boebert. First she made this one, so cute and clever:

Screenshot_20230303_101946_Chrome.jpg

I guess screw Alaska, Hawaii and US territories right? Anyway, then at some point she made this one:

Screenshot_20230303_102740_Chrome.jpg
Anyway, since she's so smart and I'm so dumb, maybe a MAGA could show me on that map where Isreal is?

Didn't respond to what I said really but that's ok.

I'm curious if the MAGAs here are as ready to stop expensive weapons shipments to Isreal as much as they seem to be ready to stop them for Ukraine. Reminds me of a dumb tweet my former representative made ( the only kind she knows how to I suppose). Lauren boebert. First she made this one, so cute and clever:

View attachment 78856

I guess screw Alaska, Hawaii and US territories right? Anyway, then at some point she made this one:

View attachment 78855
Anyway, since she's so smart and I'm so dumb, maybe a MAGA could show me on that map where Isreal is?

I feel for you. I don't know what I'd do if Lauren Bobert were my Representative? I only lived in Pueblo and the Denver suburbs in Colorado. Not exactly Republican discricts. At least at those times.

Last edited:
@paul1598419 I freaking love Lauren Bobert, she is a strong 2A supporter, she has my vote.

@Shakenawake I don't see the US revoking support in either case.
We don't have a say in any of it really, we will only get sold a fake bill of goods, such as the WMD's when Bush Jr. wanted to finish daddys war.... that said we simply trust that our best interest are being taken care of..... but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware of what has really happened..... we all hear about Trump keeping the deal selling weapons to the Saudi's even though they chopped up a journalist named Khashoggi, but Obama has the all time high score for droning to death people in Pakistan, Somalia, Yemmen and ordered airstrikes in 7 countries.

Last edited:
I agree that both will continue to fund Isreal, come hell or high WW3, but I was curious what your preference would be. BTW , Trump increased drone strikes 400% from what Obama was doing and killed a US girl in his first. he also signed executive order 13862, allowing the slaughter of civilians without the need to even count them. So if you think it was bad when Obama did it, which I agree with, well.... Guess it's different somehow when it's trump right?

Yeah, almost everyone here loves Lauren Boebert for the same reason, don't give a damn that she hates America and the constitution, wanting to institute a theocracy. I won't bother showing the videos where she says the church should run the government or that maybe we should have a biblical literacy test for citizenship. Already know how it'll go. First you'll think I'm full of it, then I'll prove it and your fall back to "well she was just saying maybe we should do that, wasn't trying to make it law" Then I'll ask if you'd support a politician who says "maybe" we should ban guns and ask if you thought that person supported the constitution, you might agree that you wouldn't and they don't, but that you support her anyway because of double standards or valuing the 2nd above the 1st amendment, or thinking that a Christian theocracy is ok even though it may not be your brand of Christianity exactly. if she were Muslim like Ilhan Omar, who she makes racist jokes about, and did the same you'd have a huge problem with and fearmonger about it (rightly so). Heck, you probably think Ilhan does support a Muslim theocracy even though she has never suggested anything remotely like one. Kinda sad when an immigrant who doesn't even speak English particularly well loves our country more and has greater understanding of and respect for our constitution.

At least I don't have to deal with Boebert anymore. At one point she was flirting with DeSantis support and I was hoping Trump would call her a RINO for not gargling his balls anymore as much, then the MAGA sheep here would've voted her out. Maybe the only reason he didn't was there was no suitably sychophantic candidate to replace her. In any case, she remained and fell in line behind daddy trump.

She won reelection by like 500 votes. Lots of people were fed up with her antics, ignorance, and craving of attention, (and if theyre anything like me, her annoying, nagging voice that brings out my inner misogynist) lots of people think she feared she'd lose next time and that's why she changed districts. Maybe she thought so too, but I actually think she could've won again. The last election was not during a presidential run, so there should be greater turn out this year, and Daddy Trump still has most people in my district breathing his compressed farts in place of air. They never hold him accountable for anything he does, they're proud to support him no matter what, don't see any reason they'd treat her any different. For better or worse, the eastern coloradans have to deal with her now

Last edited:
In 2020, according to Bob Woodward's new book War, Donald Trump sent covid tests, which were in scarce supply, to Putin in Moscow. Putin warned Trump not to tell anyone as they would hold him accountable.

Woodward concludes that Trump was a worse president than Nixon.

Also, turns out Trump stayed in contact with Putin talking by phone with him as many as seven times. The Logan Act prevents ordinary citizens from influencing foreign plocy.

The Washington Post today published an article about the Kavanuna result of the Trump adminstration stopping the FBI from investigating Kavanaugh at all. The Senate published a findining of this today. Turns out when the Senate was looking to approve Brett Kavanaugh and when Christine Balsie Ford had said that he had molested her during high school, the FBI was stopped by the Trump adinistration from investigating any tips into Kavanaugh. That was during the week that they took off while the FBI was supposed to investigate Kavanaugh. There were many tips that the FBI was stopped from looking into. Several were credible.

Last edited:
Watching how many conservatives are convinced this hurricane was made by the democrats to interfere with the election. There's just no hope for so many of them to ever be rational or quit being so conspiracy brained and obsessed with always being the victim, with the democrats always the perpetrator. Reminds me of the meme where a guy is dunking his oreo cookie in milk and it breaks off and sinks to the bottom and he's like "thanks Obama" or someone stubbing their toe and saying the same. It's hilarious and super sad and pathetic all at once.

Last edited:
Marjorie Taylor Greene has been telling people that Biden has been contolling the weather and is sending hurricanes to red states. Yeah, that's reasonable. You have a great Representative in her.

Yeah, lots of the hurricane related conspiracy theories I am seeing on Twitter are completely unhinged nonsense. At first I thought it was mainly trolls doing it for their own entertainment, but there seems to be a lot of people getting into it now.

Yeah, lots of the hurricane related conspiracy theories I am seeing on Twitter are completely unhinged nonsense. At first I thought it was mainly trolls doing it for their own entertainment, but there seems to be a lot of people getting into it now.

Biden took to the airwaves to try to stop some of these conspiracies as they only stop people from getting the help they need. If that isn't criminal, it should be.

Back