Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

They did NOT invite Haitians to come do jobs.... well they say they didn't anyway, you paul made that up out of what you read, but the article is all about the Ten's denial of exactly what you are attempting to prove, which they probably did, but your article does not prove it and you are stretching " played a minor role " into inviting Haitians to come do jobs.

Looks to me like they are exploiting cheap labor, putting Americans out of work and creating new voters.

They did NOT invite Haitians to come do jobs.... well they say they didn't anyway, you paul made that up out of what you read, but the article is all about the Ten's denial of exactly what you are attempting to prove, which they probably did, but your article does not prove it and you are stretching " played a minor role " into inviting Haitians to come do jobs.

Looks to me like they are exploiting cheap labor, putting Americans out of work and creating new voters.

The article says they they brought Haitains into Springfield. I didn't make any part of that up.

They were NOT invited by the American people or by first diversity, only family members were enticed by family members.... when you initially said they were invited to fill jobs, it was clear that you were saying the American people, the city of Springfield invited them.... they did NOT!

Trump is up in the polls and Trump is going to win, 1728008130277.png I hope you are making plans to deal with it. 1728008152375.png

They were NOT invited by the American people or by first diversity, only family members were enticed by family members.... when you initially said they were invited to fill jobs, it was clear that you were saying the American people, the city of Springfield invited them.... they did NOT!

Trump is up in the polls and Trump is going to win, View attachment 78793 I hope you are making plans to deal with it. View attachment 78794

Mark my words. TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE!

Everyday the guy gets worse with his incohent nonsense. He's near 80 now. What will he be like in four more years?!

Last edited:
Thanks for the screenshot, now in 2025 when I remind you that you were wrong about Trump losing the election....... and of course you deny it and say prove, I will have your words " marked " :)

Thanks for the screenshot, now in 2025 when I remind you that you were wrong about Trump losing the election....... and of course you deny it and say prove, I will have your words " marked " :)

Never before have so many Republicans endoresed a memeber of the opposing patry as they have done this year. This will, along with his inability to gain momentum among other voters, be the reason that Trump loses this year. He should, as he is a threat to democracy. He has consistently claimed that he inteads to use the DOJ to go after his political enemies. No one should be able to do that.

Colorado election supervisor, and MAGA supporter, Tina Peters, was sentenced today to 9 years in prison for spreading election lies and allowing Mike Lindel to look into the Mesa county voting machines.
Woah, that is my county. Stupid of him to want to look there, mesa county is infested with fascist MAGA vermin scum bag America hating traitors who are hell bent on destroying the country. It was after all, a large portion of Lauren Boebert's district. She loves her guns and Christian theocracy, and so do the majority of the people in Mesa county, or theyre too ignorant to know anything about her other than she likes guns and they like guns. I'm sure trump won mesa county by a wide margin.

Last edited:
Woah, that is my county. Stupid of him to want to look there, mesa county is infested with fascist MAGA vermin scum bag America hating traitors who are hell bent on destroying the country. It was after all, a large portion of Lauren Boebert's district. She loves her guns and Christian theocracy, and so do the majority of the people in Mesa county, or theyre too ignorant to know anything about her other than she likes guns and they like guns. I'm sure trump won mesa county by a wide margin.

Yeah, MAGAs are stupid. They only care about winning. You'd think some would care about demcracy, but no. They only care if Trump is elected. That is uninformed at the least.

What a joke, democrats have made a mockery of our justice system to go after Trump while protecting real criminals such as that murdering bitch Hillary.
Imported millions of illegal alien invaders.
Corrupted our DOJ and alphabet agencies.
Attacked our Bill of Rights constantly.
Pushed multi-gender, cluster fuck insanity wokism identity politics invoking racial tensions long at rest for political exploitation.
Lied and gaslit the nation at will beyond belief.
Accused the opposition of exactly what they have done, democrats are the threat to democracy.

What a joke, democrats have made a mockery of our justice system to go after Trump while protecting real criminals such as that murdering bitch Hillary.
Imported millions of illegal alien invaders.
Corrupted our DOJ and alphabet agencies.
Attacked our Bill of Rights constantly.
Pushed multi-gender, cluster fuck insanity wokism identity politics invoking racial tensions long at rest for political exploitation.
Lied and gaslit the nation at will beyond belief.
Accused the opposition of exactly what they have done, democrats are the threat to democracy.

Trump is the actual threat to democracy. Just look at the number of Republicans who have endorsed Kamala Harris for president. And, it only gets more involed as we get closer to Novemeber 5th.

You are attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill...... tell me how many millions of republicans have endorsed Harris ?

You are attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill...... tell me how many millions of republicans have endorsed Harris ?

More than 700 hundred National Security people have endorsed Harris for president. These include Republicans. No one can say how many Republicans, in fact, support Harris, but it is far more than negligible.

I sincerely doubt it will amount to half a squirt of warm piss atop a hill of beans, what will make a difference is Trump gaining so many black voters who are very upset about the illegal migrants that have flooded in and the impact they will have.

I sincerely doubt it will amount to half a squirt of warm piss atop a hill of beans, what will make a difference is Trump gaining so many black voters who are very upset about the illegal migrants that have flooded in and the impact they will have.

You actually think Trump has a channce with Black voters?! That is nonsense. I don't care about how you piss your pants. That is up to you. But, Trump suppotrers are becoming fewer everyday.

I don't know where you take your propaganda mascaraing as news, but it's comically inaccurate, Trumps supporters are growing in numbers every day, it's projected that Harris will have only a narrow pathway if even that, good luck managing your TDS after the election with your current inability to grasp reality, to put it in flower child terms..... oh man, you're headed for a freakout dude, better get something to mellow yourself out man..... something extra strong.

Back