Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Yeah, you guys are full of it. The Haitians were asked to come to Spingfield as there were too many jobs and they needed the Haitians to fill many of them. Again, Kamala Harris is not the president. You should look back to your 9th grade civics class if you don't remember what the vice president can do.

Is everything you say a lie ? Seriously paul, stop making shit up.

Harris often casts the tie breaking vote to get bills passed.

This is from CNN
They were not invited, were not resettled, they chose to go there on their own.

No. Immigrants have chosen to live in Springfield due to its low cost of living and available work, according to a city website, which notes that “no government entity is responsible for the influx of Haitians into Clark County.”

Is everything you say a lie ? Seriously paul, stop making shit up.

Harris often casts the tie breaking vote to get bills passed.

This is from CNN
They were not invited, were not resettled, they chose to go there on their own.

No. Immigrants have chosen to live in Springfield due to its low cost of living and available work, according to a city website, which notes that “no government entity is responsible for the influx of Haitians into Clark County.”

Yeah, you guys always look for anyway you can defend Donald Trump. The Haitian immigrants were asked to come to Springfield, Ohio. That's a fact. They didn't just move there on their own. You make them sound like illegal aliens, but they aren't. They are legal migrants who were asked to come there to work. And, the Republican mayor of Springfield and the Republican governor have both said that Trump/ Vance are lying.

BTW, have you looked at the Jack Smith motion? It is stunning.

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys are full of it. The Haitians were asked to come to Spingfield as there were too many jobs and they needed the Haitians to fill many of them. Again, Kamala Harris is not the president. You should look back to your 9th grade civics class if you don't remember what the vice president can do.

CNN says otherwise paul.
POST YOUR SOURCE THAT SAYS THEY WERE ASKED TO COME DO JOBS.

CNN says they came on their own and that word of mouth spread through the Haitian community that Springfield was the place to live...... they were NOT " asked to come do jobs " that's a lie !

Other Haitians saying there's work in Springfield is NOT THE SAME as being asked to come do jobs, stop making shit up, you liar.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/us/springfield-ohio-haitians-immigration-cec/index.html

1727939254861.png VANCE WON and TRUMP will be REELECTED !
STOP MAKING SHIT UP paul and FREAKING DEAL WITH IT !

CNN says otherwise paul.
POST YOUR SOURCE THAT SAYS THEY WERE ASKED TO COME DO JOBS.

CNN says they came on their own and that word of mouth spread through the Haitian community that Springfield was the place to live...... they were NOT " asked to come do jobs " that's a lie !

Other Haitians saying there's work in Springfield is NOT THE SAME as being asked to come do jobs, stop making shit up, you liar.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/us/springfield-ohio-haitians-immigration-cec/index.html

View attachment 78792 VANCE WON and TRUMP will be REELECTED !
STOP MAKING SHIT UP paul and FREAKING DEAL WITH IT !

Your own source says Haitian immigrants were coming due to labor shortages in Springfield. They were asked by employers to come, and word of mouth spread. That is the source YOU cited.

Well, the Harris Malz campaign has used the debate in a new ad that shows Vance unable to amswer the question of who won the 2020 election. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Your own source says Haitian immigrants were coming due to labor shortages in Springfield. They were asked by employers to come, and word of mouth spread. That is the source YOU cited.

Well, the Harris Malz campaign has used the debate in a new ad that shows Vance unable to amswer the question of who won the 2020 election. :ROFLMAO:
Show me where it says the migrants were ASKED BY EMPLOYERS !
You can't because they were not ( ASKED ) to come, they came on their own, that is the Haitians chose to go to Springfield.

Word of mouth spread through the Haitian community that Springfield was a good place to live and work, they then chose to go to Springfield, THEY WERE NOT ASKED, THEY CHOSE !

You paul don't have the ability to be honest about such a simple thing, why would anyone believe anything you say about politics..... they don't, because you are a liar.

You are a liar who bends the narrative to embellish your point and when called out, you lie, you are a liar !

The CNN article says " Koveleski, the interpreter and community activist in Springfield, said word that jobs were available spread quickly among Haitians’ family and friends. " Do you understand how you embellished the facts to try and make your point ? I do and so will anyone who reads the facts, everyone knows you paul are a liar, a twister of facts, a misrepresenter, a bullshitter, a fraud.

Last edited:
Colorado election supervisor, and MAGA supporter, Tina Peters, was sentenced today to 9 years in prison for spreading election lies and allowing Mike Lindel to look into the Mesa county voting machines.

Last edited:

Haitians didn't just come to Springfield, Ohio. They were invited.
paul, I see a company that hires people but nothing about inviting Haitians to come to Springfield >>>> POST THE EXACT TEXT THAT SAYS THEY WERE INVITED, I CAN'T FIND IT...... POST IT SO I CAN FIND IT IN THE ARTICLE.

paul, I see a company that hires people but nothing about inviting Haitians to come to Springfield >>>> POST THE EXACT TEXT THAT SAYS THEY WERE INVITED, I CAN'T FIND IT...... POST IT SO I CAN FIND IT IN THE ARTICLE.

Under busing allegations Ten said he played a minor role in bringing Haitians to Springfield. This was in respose to an investigation of him. You never read the whole story.

Last edited:
I did read that, he nor his wife [ The Ten's ] ( owners of first diversity ) did not INVITE them.

This is what it said " Rachael Ten said First Diversity does not sponsor Haitian immigrants to enter the U.S. or come to Springfield, but it does write letters of recommendation for employed Haitian immigrants to present to immigration officials to improve their chances of sponsoring their own loved ones. "

The Haitians encourage other Haitian family members to come to Springfield for many reasons, but nobody directly invited them to come do jobs because there were too many as you claimed paul, you embellished something you had read to attempt and further your point.

Besides that it is against the law to invite foreigners to come and take jobs without them 1st getting a work visa, this is why first diversity insists they didn't invite Haitians to come take jobs.

Besides I thought Americans were underpaid, how is bringing in foreigners to work going to help Americans live better lives ?

America is being invaded through our southern border by illegal immigrants and Joe Biden is complicit. The White House and Congressional Democrats have done nothing to stop this crisis.

They’re opposing common-sense legislation to cut off incentives for migrants to keep coming here. Just this week, 198 House Democrats voted against a bipartisan initiative to prevent illegal aliens from voting in our election.

The SAVE ACT, which I was proud to support, mandates that individuals furnish proof of citizenship before being able to register to vote in federal elections.

While it’s already illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections, liberal states like Vermont, Maryland, and California allow illegal immigrants to register and vote in local elections.

These states don’t have voter ID laws either! If you’re not required to show an ID to vote in either federal or local elections, what’s to stop illegal aliens from voting in federal elections?

It’s governors like Gavin Newsom, who embrace open borders and say Trump is an existential threat to democracy. Yet, we’re supposed to trust that they will keep illegal aliens from voting in federal elections?

That’s why we need the SAVE Act. I urge the Senate to pass it shortly!

I did read that, he nor his wife [ The Ten's ] ( owners of first diversity ) did not INVITE them.

This is what it said " Rachael Ten said First Diversity does not sponsor Haitian immigrants to enter the U.S. or come to Springfield, but it does write letters of recommendation for employed Haitian immigrants to present to immigration officials to improve their chances of sponsoring their own loved ones. "

The Haitians encourage other Haitian family members to come to Springfield for many reasons, but nobody directly invited them to come do jobs because there were too many as you claimed paul, you embellished something you had read to attempt and further your point.

Besides that it is against the law to invite foreigners to come and take jobs without them 1st getting a work visa, this is why first diversity insists they didn't invite Haitians to come take jobs.

Besides I thought Americans were underpaid, how is bringing in foreigners to work going to help Americans live better lives ?

What part of "played a minor role in bringing Haitains here" don't you get? Yes, after other Haitians were brought in, others learned by word of mouth.

If you thought Americans are upaid you haven't been paying attention lately. These were jobs that others didn't want to do. So, Haitians doing them had no impact on American workers.

Last edited:
America is being invaded through our southern border by illegal immigrants and Joe Biden is complicit. The White House and Congressional Democrats have done nothing to stop this crisis.

They’re opposing common-sense legislation to cut off incentives for migrants to keep coming here. Just this week, 198 House Democrats voted against a bipartisan initiative to prevent illegal aliens from voting in our election.

The SAVE ACT, which I was proud to support, mandates that individuals furnish proof of citizenship before being able to register to vote in federal elections.

While it’s already illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections, liberal states like Vermont, Maryland, and California allow illegal immigrants to register and vote in local elections.

These states don’t have voter ID laws either! If you’re not required to show an ID to vote in either federal or local elections, what’s to stop illegal aliens from voting in federal elections?

It’s governors like Gavin Newsom, who embrace open borders and say Trump is an existential threat to democracy. Yet, we’re supposed to trust that they will keep illegal aliens from voting in federal elections?

That’s why we need the SAVE Act. I urge the Senate to pass it shortly!

Yes, you guys are saying that immigration is the most imprortant issue. But, the Save Act is just another way to disenfrachise voters. Afer all, Repubblicans can't win if every citizen votes.

Last edited:

Back