Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Judge Chutkan unsealed Jack Smith's motion in response to Trump's assertion that he is immune from prosecution. As soon as it is available I'll post it here. It is 165 pages long.

Last edited:

Amazingly, Mike Pence is quoted many times showing that this Trump conspiracy to overthow the election results was shown to be because Trump knew he was losing in court. To undermine the vote of Americans is by far the worst of all election crimes.

Speaking or rap battles I've been wondering when the ERBOH guys are going to release it. I can't remember how close to the election they've previously released them but they've done one every election since Obama's first. maybe they had it mostly done but it was with Joe Biden and had to scrap it and come up with new material once he dropped.

Liked seeing Walz hit JD on Trump's open border policy. MAGAs really love their BDSM and persecution and fear fetish. Imagine being the border patrol and endorsing trump, then trump shits on the bill that you said you wanted and you're like "thanks daddy, step on my throat some more, it hurts so good"

Yeah I know you'd vote for a fascist red you are one. There's nothing trump could do to lose your support, and you're proud of that. You'd don't care that trump shots all over the 1st amendment explicitly. Kamala's hypothetical shifting on ot is much worse to you, you much prefer to be fearful of made up scenarios than by reality, and honestly, it's hard to blame you when reality is as bleak as it is

Turns out that Steve Bannon was up to his eyes in this conspiracy. It now becomes obvious why he refused to comply with the subpoena as he would have had to give up Trump. Enjoy your prison stay Stevo.

Special counsel, Jack Smith, laid out a damning picture of Donald Trump's conspiracy to overthow the 2020 election. When a co-conspirator2 asked Trump to call off his crowd as Mike Pence was in danager, the defendant, Donald Trump said, "who cares?" Pence took five pages of notes leading up to Trump's wanting him to send the results back to the states, which is totally illeagl, Pences notes turned up in Jack Smith's 165 page motion.

After reading many pages of the unsealed motion of Jack Smith, I can tell you co-conspirator 1 is Rudy Giuliani. The pages are in the link I posted earlier today. It is 165 pages long, but is a good read.

Not that Trump did anything wrong and for that matter we are all innocent until/unless proven guilty, but in addition Presidents are immune while in office, now before you say Biden won the election, he had not been confirmed or sworn in, Trump was still acting President and as such immune, deal with it.

Not that Trump did anything wrong and for that matter we are all innocent until/unless proven guilty, but in addition Presidents are immune while in office, now before you say Biden won the election, he had not been confirmed or sworn in, Trump was still acting President and as such immune, deal with it.

He only had the presumtion of immunity...and only for official acts. Read the PDF I linked to. It is in my NY Times article that I posted today. Jack Smith lays out a compelling case. Once you start raeding, it's difficult to stop.

The illegal immigrant Haitians in Springfield were given citizen status, yet you dems made out like they came in legally, so dishonest.

The CBP1 act allowed these illegal immigrants to be made citizens at the stroke of a Kamala Harris pen, actually it's a mobile app, GOD DAM IT this is not proper legal immigration.

The illegal immigrant Haitians in Springfield were given citizen status, yet you dems made out like they came in legally, so dishonest.

The CBP1 act allowed these illegal immigrants to be made citizens at the stroke of a Kamala Harris pen, actually it's a mobile app, GOD DAM IT this is not proper legal immigration.

Yeah, you guys are full of it. The Haitians were asked to come to Spingfield as there were too many jobs and they needed the Haitians to fill many of them. Again, Kamala Harris is not the president. You should look back to your 9th grade civics class if you don't remember what the vice president can do.

Back