Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I saw it too, good Gawd Kamala is a fake, she just drips with pompous arrogance, her words come out labored as if she is disgusted having to play nice, what a fake.

Instead of people complaining about Harris why not show her 'labored fake' performance? :LOL:

Last edited:

I can see why you were wrong about Hillary Clinton, your TDS blinds you to the truth, this time it's the truth that Kackamala is nauseatingly repulsive, a fake and a fraud with a nasty attitude..... Oh and she has no policy other than everything shes stolen from Trump.... not that she would keep her stolen promises to the people, not at all.

I can see why you were wrong about Hillary Clinton, your TDS blinds you to the truth, this time it's the truth that Kackamala is nauseatingly repulsive, a fake and a fraud with a nasty attitude..... Oh and she has no policy other than everything shes stolen from Trump.... not that she would keep her stolen promises to the people, not at all.

I haven't heard Trump say he'll tax billionaires or build 3 million more houses. I think you are confused. Just watch the 9/10/24 debate...if Trump shows up for it.

So she tells lies, she won't do anything but wreck the economy, she wants to tax unrealized capital gains...... the market would collapse.... she's a moron.

So she tells lies, she won't do anything but wreck the economy, she wants to tax unrealized capital gains...... the market would collapse.... she's a moron.

:LOL: You think that taxing the wealthy will crash the economy? That is silly. They get far too many breaks already. I'm in favor of billionaires getting taxed at the same rate as everyone else. Billionaires have avoided taxes by "borrowing, buying then dying." That has got to end.

Unrealized capital gains means your house going up in value due to inflation will be taxed, without accounting for inflation, it's yet another property tax.... also investors will get hit hard and that will stifle the economy, it's a tax on the middle class and anyone attempting to save for retirement by investing in stocks/bonds.. Harris doesn't know what shes doing.... unless she wants to drive us into a recession..... maybe she does.

Last edited:
Unrealized capital gains means your house going up in value due to inflation will be taxed, without accounting for inflation, it's yet another property tax.... also investors will get hit hard and that will stifle the economy, it's a tax on the middle class and anyone attempting to save for retirement by investing in stocks/bonds.. Harris doesn't know what shes doing.... unless she wants to drive us into a recession..... maybe she does.

That's ridiculous. She's already said she won't tax people making less than $400,000. Billionaires have gotten taxed too little. In fact she wants to lower taxes on the middle class.

Last edited:
A new Fox News poll has Harris leading Trump 50% to 48% in Georgia. In fact she leads him in all the swing states. He is ony up by 1% in North Carolina. I think she and Walz can win there too.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous. She's already said she won't tax people making less than $400,000. Billionaires have gotten taxed too little. In fact she wants to lower taxes on the middle class.

That's a lie, taxing unrealized capital gains is a tax on anyone who has a retirement account regardless of how much they earn, anyone who invests from their IRA in stocks and/or bonds.

What's ridiculous is how you don't let the fact you don't know what you're talking about, keep you from talking and calling a valid point ridiculous when you yourself don't understand it.

In layman's terms this makes you " full of shit ".

Last edited:
A new Fox News poll has Harris leading Trump 50% to 48% in Georgia. In fact she leads him in all the swing states. He is ony up by 1% in North Carolina. I think she and Walz can win there too.
Hillary had a double digit lead in the polls just before the election, she lost.

I would take any poll with a huge grain of salt right now, still over two months and a debate to go. With the world as crazy as it has been in the last few years, literally anything could still happen. Either side would be crazy to think they have this in the bag yet.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think major escalation or flare up in either the Russia Ukraine or Israel Iran conflict is going to happen before the election and change everything. Possibly even orchestrated by one of the four belligerents to affect the election.

That's a lie, taxing unrealized capital gains is a tax on anyone who has a retirement account regardless of how much they earn, anyone who invests from their IRA in stocks and/or bonds.

What's ridiculous is how you don't let the fact you don't know what you're talking about, keep you from talking and calling a valid point ridiculous when you yourself don't understand it.

In layman's terms this makes you " full of shit ".

As I've already said, Kamala Harris isn't going to tax anyone making less than $400,000. That is also regarding retirement accounts. That said, it is you that doesn't seem to get it. Also, the polls are moving every week in Harris' favor. Even you have to admit that. Just see what they say next week. Then the week after that.

It doesn't matter what you said paul, because you are quoting a liar.
Show me where the Harris plan exempts retirement accounts...... you can't because you just made that up.
I get it very well, your candidate is a liar and a cackling moron who will say anything but will not deliver.
I expect the polls may be double digit in favor of Harris before the election, just like Hillary and Harris will lose just like Hillary.

Back