Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

All the mainstream media is complicit, maybe you do know better, you just hate Trump.....so hold on to hope, but prepare yourself..... remember the last person what owned a uterus who ran against Trump for the White House, round 2 sucker.

You still don's get it. This is a whole new election. One that Donald Trump never invisioned. That is why I'm trying to get you to watch anywhrere else besides Fox News. They are still lying to you.

On the Ellen show Moochella was dancing ... doing pelvic thrusts, yep it popped out and went to swinging.

Last edited:
You still don's get it. This is a whole new election. One that Donald Trump never invisioned. That is why I'm trying to get you to watch anywhrere else besides Fox News. They are still lying to you.

I do watch the lamestream media channels and it's mostly propaganda, word for word from one to the next, basically scripted, but lately I have seen them starting to turn on Harris because she won't do interviews and won't answer real questions.

p.s. You misspelled anywhere and envisioned...... lol

I do watch the lamestream media channels and it's mostly propaganda, word for word from one to the next, basically scripted, but lately I have seen them starting to turn on Harris because she won't do interviews and won't answer real questions.

p.s. You misspelled anywhere and envisioned...... lol

Really?! I sincerely doubt that. Fox News cuts off speakers when they don't like the possible outcome. They only show things like AOC speaking, then run it down with opinions that she is too liberal. You are fooling yourself if you don't believe this is a whole new race. But, that is what Trump supporters are all about, isn't it?

You keep avoiding the crux of the matter, Harris has no valid policy, no winning record and she's a cackling loon with a nasty streak in a party with problems, the democrats are fractured and it will cost Harris votes, she's still unwilling to do interviews and answer any real questions and even your mainstream media has started pointing it out.

Did you watch Barack’s headlining speech from the dnc last night? 😂 Told it like it is, from “weird obsession with ‘crowd’ sizes” to the more eloquent takedown of trump as a guy who only cares about himself and has duped legions of decent americans over the past 9 years. It doesn’t get any realer than that. Expose the rot while keeping open a chance to love our neighbors. He is/was a real leader

You keep avoiding the crux of the matter, Harris has no valid policy, no winning record and she's a cackling loon with a nasty streak in a party with problems, the democrats are fractured and it will cost Harris votes, she's still unwilling to do interviews and answer any real questions and even your mainstream media has started pointing it out.

Yeah, your spin can't take the wind out of the Harris Walz campaign. They had 19,000 people in Milwaukee yesterday while the DNC went on. Still two more days to go. Trump can't get on the news no matter what he does. Fox News ain't nearly enough. Good luck getting him elected.

Did you watch Barack’s headlining speech from the dnc last night? 😂 Told it like it is, from “weird obsession with ‘crowd’ sizes” to the more eloquent takedown of trump as a guy who only cares about himself and has duped legions of decent americans over the past 9 years. It doesn’t get any realer than that. Expose the rot while keeping open a chance to love our neighbors. He is/was a real leader

Of course the dems are pushing identity politics, because the Harris policy sucks.
Trump is a bit of a megalomaniac, but still a much better choice than Harris.

Yeah, your spin can't take the wind out of the Harris Walz campaign. They had 19,000 people in Milwaukee yesterday while the DNC went on. Still two more days to go. Trump can't get on the news no matter what he does. Fox News ain't nearly enough. Good luck getting him elected.

Good luck dealing with your TDS once you've learned that hype doesn't win elections.

Good luck dealing with your TDS once you've learned that hype doesn't win elections.

No. Votes do. Thankfully, Harris Walz has so may volunteers signing up new voters and getting others to turn out that that Trump will have a difficult time. I know he's seething as the DNC trolls him endlessly.

Trump is accustomed to all the trolling, bashing, slander...... it's what democrats do.

DJT stock is up over 3% today. :D

Trump is accustomed to all the trolling, bashing, slander...... it's what democrats do.

DJT stock is up over 3% today. :D

I hope you bought some of that. It's difficult to slander a criminal. Trump is not only a felon, he also an adjudicated rapist and tax cheat. How does one slander him? His actions have done more to slander him.

Question for Paul or anyone left leaning (like myself), what is your take on investing in DJT? Seems like a decent time to invest as long as you don’t believe it will continue to drop forever. Are you morally opposed, neutral, or pro-investing?

Question for Paul or anyone left leaning (like myself), what is your take on investing in DJT? Seems like a decent time to invest as long as you don’t believe it will continue to drop forever. Are you morally opposed, neutral, or pro-investing?

I wouldn't. I doubt anyone investing in this is looking to make any money. It is more like a way to give Trump your money.

I just saw J D Vance adressing a rally say, "We are bringing the hope." When has Donald Trump or J D Vance ever done that?

Back