Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Dang all this talk of Kamala being a communist, worshiping the lord of darkness. I'm already voting for her to keep out the fascist, you dont need to convince me any more. Here I thought she was a corporate centrist but we all know trump's word is gold, so if he says she's the most extreme radical then it's gotta be true. I'm pretty sure he's never said anyone else was the most extreme right? Because there can be only one

It's a much more simple choice than all that, do you want a strong economy that will benefit everyone and a sound foreign policy.....or do you buy into the promise of free stuff only to be sadly disappointed by a cackling fool with a record of failure and you'll get bigger government with more control over your life ?

Democrats won't be able to steal this election so easily and you don't have enough brainwashed voters, many democrats can actually think for themselves and so far Harris hasn't defined herself as any more than a cackling screwball and failed border czar, her plan to give away money doesn't include any way to pay for it, other than raising everyone's taxes and government price fixing never works, it just ends up with ration cards and limited choices

Sure she does. She's gonna tax billionaires, something Trump refuses to do. Watch as she is elected the next President of the United States.

Today Harris Walz are in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in front of 19,000 supporters throwing a rally. How many were at Trump's last rally?

The billionaires who are supporting her campaign..... don't count on it.

If Harris got elected she would not tax billionaires, she would tax the middle class..... no matter what she says or what you say, that is how it works, that's what democrats always do.

If they do pass some billionaire tax it will only be symbolic and used to make political hay, there will be a loophole or two intentionally built in to get them out of it, but the narrative will be that they taxed the wealthy.

Last edited:
The billionaires who are supporting her campaign..... don't count on it.

If Harris got elected she would not tax billionaires, she would tax the middle class..... no matter what she says or what you say, that is how it works, that's what democrats always do.

If they do pass some billionaire tax it will only be symbolic and used to make political hay, there will be a loophole or two intentionally built in to get them out of it, but the narrative will be that they taxed the wealthy.

No. That is what Donald Trump does. Harris will tax billionaires and we don't need their money! Watch and learn.

Nope, the cackling knob gobbler has been VP for 3.5 years next to Biden and they haven't done this taxing of the wealthy, democrats will never bite the hand that feeds them, hell politicians all become millionaires as if by magic, they won't tax the well to do much less the wealthy, just the middle class.... as always.

Nope, the cackling knob gobbler has been VP for 3.5 years next to Biden and they haven't done this taxing of the wealthy, democrats will never bite the hand that feeds them, hell politicians all become millionaires as if by magic, they won't tax the well to do much less the wealthy, just the middle class.... as always.

:ROFLMAO: Just watch. Once we get back the House Harris WILL tax billionaires. Can't wait for her to be elected.

The Trump campaign needs to make better use of JD Vance. Lots of millennials and Gen Zs are into crossdressing as a hobby, so they should get JD to collab with some Femboy and guy's makeup influencers on Tiktok to help draw on that large population.

I know for a fact that those influencers on tiktok, same as YouTube, are paid very well to shill for Harris. They are approached by the campaign and as long as they don't show signs of free thinking or critical thinking they're paid thousands of dollars. Even OnlyFans "artists" have been approached by the Harris campaign.

I know for a fact that those influencers on tiktok, same as YouTube, are paid very well to shill for Harris. They are approached by the campaign and as long as they don't show signs of free thinking or critical thinking they're paid thousands of dollars. Even OnlyFans "artists" have been approached by the Harris campaign.

Jealous? You seem to be green with envy. No one needs to shill for anyone.You just don't like it that they are Harris supporters.

Jealous? You seem to be green with envy. No one needs to shill for anyone.You just don't like it that they are Harris supporters.

You honestly make a lot of stupid comments but dude this one really makes you sound like a child to me. I'm not an influencer, I don't care what they're getting money from, I was simply pointing out the videos you're cheerleading are paid sponsorships. That's not freedom, actual democracy, or an open opinion. Many don't care about politics until offered 10k for a political video, that's just a paid advertisement with more steps. Wake up a tiny bit.

You honestly make a lot of stupid comments but dude this one really makes you sound like a child to me. I'm not an influencer, I don't care what they're getting money from, I was simply pointing out the videos you're cheerleading are paid sponsorships. That's not freedom, actual democracy, or an open opinion. Many don't care about politics until offered 10k for a political video, that's just a paid advertisement with more steps. Wake up a tiny bit.

You honestly believe that everyone is only out for money and can't actually support Harris for her policies? Must be difficult to be so cynical.

Back