Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

That's not going to work, Trump aced his cognitive test.
But the Cackling Knob Gobbler has some serious issues.

James Taylor was reheasing on stage earlier today. He is scheduled to perform tonight at the DNC. Haven't seen him perform for awhile.

Vance has his head on straight, he would be a better President than Harris or Walz, hell I like Vance better than Trump.

Vance has his head on straight, he would be a better President than Harris or Walz, hell I like Vance better than Trump.

Of course you do. He's more Trump than the Donald is. You know his approval rating is way under water. About 35%.

Last edited:
Of course you do. He's more Trump than the Donald is. You know his approval rating is way under water. About 35%.

Oh that's easy to understand, when they poll 100 people and 65 of them are democrats, Vance gets 35%..... so of Republicans voters Vance gets 100% approval.

Also Walz is 60 years old and Harris is 59, but Vance is a Millennial only 40 years old.

Last edited:
Oh that's easy to understand, when they poll 100 people and 65 of them are democrats, Vance gets 35%..... so of Republicans voters Vance gets 100% approval.

Also Walz is 60 years old and Harris is 59, but Vance is a Millennial only 40 years old.

No. Even MAGAs don't like Vance. You continue to claim the polls are wrong. They aren't. Who give a FF how old that idiot is? Supid is stupid. If you decide to run Vance in 2028 we'll gladly take that.

Last edited:
Maybe..... he will have had 4 years as Trumps VP.

p.s. Name calling after that dissertation of yours the other day...... hypocrite much ?

Maybe..... he will have had 4 years as Trumps VP.

p.s. Name calling after that dissertation of yours the other day...... hypocrite much ?

You are so very much overly optimistic. You won't see Donald Trump in the White House again. There are very few that want to go there again. Watch the polls. No one wants Trump back in office. Well, maybe you MAGAs, but that isn't nearly enough.

Last edited:
I feel that you wating for me to go to bed before you post again. That has been your typical way of posting here. Just so you know, Donald Trump has a poor chance at best of being elected again. I will answer whatever you post in the morning. BTW, screw you.

Last edited:

Back