Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Texas Texas Texas!!!

hope that got your attention...

WELCOME all new members from TEXAS

HEADS_UP all Texas members!!

both past and present or those considering attending a LEM in TEXAS.

Gadget (DFW) has redone our member map- he made a very nice 'logo' for it and you can click it in any of his posts-its in his sig.

AND for the, at least 20th time, I beg- plead- ask that each of you who NEVER took my advice and subscribed to our little group--LSLF please do so NOW or please remove yourself from the group.

its easy to do in group tools and I am sure most of you never did this or i would have gotten a flood of PMs about the free lasers- pussy and watermelon I made a 'thread' about at LSLF as only three PMed me about that- sorry but all the free watermelon and pussy are gone but still have some free lasers.

whatever you decide to do, PLEASE do not come whinning about a missed TEXLEM as that is all your fault-- WE plan to hold LEMs in the big five-- austin/dfw/san antonio and houston. to read more subscribe to LSLF and when info is posted you get an email reminder-

T.Y. Gadget for doing all the work on the map and AFAIK all TX members are welcome to also add that link in YOUR posts- contact Gadget to get that--

hak

spread the word- subscribe to LSLF using 'group tools'

see if you were properly placed on the map.

Last edited:

Ahhh hakzaw and his love of Texas, he is definitely one of a kind :p

Anywho, I checked out the group hak is talking about on a earlier thead and it looks pretty good! Keep it up :)

Last edited:

IsaacT

Word of advice, even if you subscribe to a group you still have to actively check it. It will not send you a subscription update that will jump out at you, but it will show you who made the most recent post. It is hard to remember to do, but there is a lot of good information that can be shared through groups.

Hmm i get lots on notices of new stuff- eve when I post the new stuff- the email does not go into=details like the PM notices but the link to LSLF is there so ts a pretty good subscription afaik.

"Ahhh hakzaw and his love of Texas, he is definitely one of a kind

Anywho, I checked out the group hak is talking about on a earlier thead and it looks pretty good! Keep it up"

well I do like TEXAS but not LOVEin' it- I wouldd like to se calf. but I hear its too expensive- I am from OHIO and moved south in the late 70s to Florida first-and its not my fav state either. WHAT I do love is laser projectors and thats why i push hard for the LEMs- go to a good one (there are no bad ones btw) and you too will be awed and saddened at the same time- SO COOL and yet so few there to enjoy the sometimes three days of shows--- SELEM is HUGE as LEMs go and yet the most you see watch the shows is less than 100 people-

do a youtube search and check out the SELEM LASER vids
in some vids there are more lasers running than people watching them!!
SELEM has doubled in size the main auditorium will no longer hold all that are brought- to next door we set up beam shows with another 20 PJs another DJ and another bigass sound system.- We call it 'CLUB SELEM' which sounds much more 5exy than the 'cafeteria'--

find a LEM do a LEM

its a shame we cant be open to the public or charge admission and help cover costs that way ...but that is impossible--
there is two or three per year in Cali- so 'greenlander' attend one and tell me they are not addicting just like the lasers are--

this is 'CLUB SELEM' my two laserkings are on the ends- aside form the ones you can see in this pic there was another dozen going on from the sides and back-

Attachments

• SELEM-- all out at Club SELEM.JPG
    SELEM-- all out at Club SELEM.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 49
It's me that is LOVE'n Texas. :)

Good stuff. I'm looking forward to some local events. TEXLEM 2014?

YES Clay-- help us find a warehouse up your way-
we cant afford fancy and need 24hr usage- for 3+ days
see if you can bet my record low- $150 (in freport so..)

i'm up for lunch again in pearland.

can show you what you had to miss..

maybe JD3 john will invite us over to talk TEXLEM with him and greg.

you will like george you two are alike--

ALSO Pierre is back in Sealy too-

need to reach DJ-Mike L.Jackson & Hou..
and new guy Gadget --thats enough just there for a kick ass LEM
:thanks::beer::beer::beer: