Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Texas Laserist Meet. Postponed to Fall

Re: Texas laserist meet.

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I can barely stand two hour drives, let alone 5. Sorry :( I would have loved to come!

Are you kiddin? austin to DFW is only ~3 hours not 5 ;). Oh and it wont let me send aircraft800 on CPF a PM can anyone help me out?

Kevin;

Kendall at Hightechdealz knows the park well.

He is in Arlington and plays Frisbee golf there.

He also has lots of lasers and parts to show.

LarryDFW

I sent him a PM hopefully he'll get back to me about it. It'd be great if we can get close to 10 people going.

I'm still a new member here and have only a few lasers but I would like to show up to this. I live only 30 minutes from dallas so unless something comes up count me in.

Feel free to come herektir! I'll add you to the list. Also, CPF still won't let me send a PM, so I think someone else will have to send a message to aircraft800

Hey yeah I might be able to go. It would depend on my work schedule for my real job but if I'm off work I'd be glad to check out everyone's toys (lasers).

For the amount of supplies I have, I don't have too many lasers. Just 5 or so. I had built a green laser scanner a while ago but it now belongs to a local DJ. It would need to be plugged in anyways for it to work.

anyways I could throw in some sleds for a raffle or something if I'm able to go. One sled of whatever I have in stock (currently PHR803T, LPC815, GGWH20L).

thanks,
Kendall

A raffle type thing would be awesome! Hopefully your job doesn't get in the way of lasers :p. I'll add you to the list.

Re: Texas laserist/flashlight meet. Late July/Early August

Updated the original post!:D:D:D This plan is coming together very nicely. I will keep y'all up to date with the date, and such. I'm very excited about this! Post 1001 woot!

I don't think I'll be able to go, though I really would like to.
I spent all my summer money on the Florida excursion ^^
I'll be strapped for gas, and a car for that matter. BUT, I will totally move everything out of the way if another meeting happens.

I'm hoping we can make this sort of a semi-annual thing. That would be pretty cool. Come on people I need some $$ for the reservation ASAP! I'm sure Matt over at CPF can get some to, but we still need to get 45$!

I will be in New Orleans on August 14th for a Hash run (crazy red dress hash run!). Sorry but I won't be able to make it on the 14th...

more info on Hashing if anyone is interested

I'd be able to try to make another date though if y'all want to change the date. I've been to that park a lot to play frisbee golf and its usually not too crowded. I don't really think we HAVE to reserve the pavilion but if its required I can throw some money in the pot. (if the date is changed and I'm able to go that is)

-Kendall

Last edited:
Re: Texas laserist/flashlight meet. August 14th

I earned alot of WL bucks from starting the 445 thread. I may use them to buy some things from them for a small raffle too.

I don't see any problem with August 14, is there a paypal i can send a donation to for the pavillion.

Re: Texas laserist/flashlight meet. August 14th

By the way, all texas laser enthusiasts are welcome to join me as i try to ignight meteors with several watts of blue and green light (assuming you can't make it to DFW that is)
Facebook Event Page