Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tell me this is a joke

DJNY

My offer was declined :(

Attachments

• Wicked.PNG
    Wicked.PNG
    146.6 KB · Views: 301

NKO29

Max Power: 5mW
L()L LOLOLOLOL
What on earth is this person thinking?

sinner

He's probably looking to sell his sister's light saber!

Last edited:

djQUAN

This Krypton is better than Laserglow’s (top of the line) Hercules-800 series from every angle of the specs.

rrriiiiigggghhht.

"They don’t sell or manufacture this model anymore which makes it very unic and collectable."
This line is great, lol. They just admitted the laser being sold has no balls! :crackup:

Well at the rate I'm getting offers for a high power green if they 100% guarantee delivery may be only way I'm going to get one .....sigh

Man fly me out there and I got you! Lol I'm about to crack open a pc tower and break down a laser, stick it in there and send it to you!

Last edited:
I sound so desperate but money speaks all languages but not Australian i have 875 dollars for a brand name high power green focusable not 800mW ...450 ...500mW is enough but the translation is getting lost .i think too much cash here in Australia.People in US are selling all over the place and i cant give my cash away ,i also want high power violet and red ...( don't mention the red grrr) i feel like i have a large collection of Ferraris,Mercedes and BMW cars but with 4 cylinder 75hp engines,.I want some grunt .

Last edited:

NKO29

Blaster, i think the problem is that nobody in Australia was willing to risk losing a ~$700 laser to customs. I really hope you can get a green of your preference though, it will be amazing!