Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Techood has a sweet 520nm handheld

Hi everybody,
Techood has a great looking handheld laser using the ndg7475 520nm diode for $330. They must have just recently posted it because this is the first time I've seen it.
Worth a look
EBay item #142005377766

DANM IT, they need to stop using that D word, call it a FAT BEAM, or an " area illuminator ", but do not call it that D word, it's going to cause a problem.

I much prefer a link rather than item number and link to Greedbay--
its easy to do.... btw

Sorry Hak,
On my phone and can't figure out how to link, just thought it was worth looking at. I see now it's a ple pro
Danny

Encap

Sorry Hak,
On my phone and can't figure out how to link, just thought it was worth looking at. I see now it's a ple pro
Danny

PL-E Pro???

Have a closer look on a bigger screen --- not a PL-E Pro nor the quality of a PL-E Pro

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
VV, This should work for a link to the actual product #142005377766.
They are definitely calling this a PL-E, but it's not even close as Encap has noted. Don't know how they can get away with calling this a PLE?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Bow,
Have never owned a ple, was going by their description.
Danny

@Encap, you must be a proud PL E owner, didn't mean to offend

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're welcome, I'm sure that's what the seller is counting on. They know that the PL-E is a quality laser, and just the mention of the name will help sell some lasers.

its get worse
there is a jetlaser company That's NOT OUR Jetlasers-- yes the 's' needs to be there.
Did you all think I stuttered?? I use JETLASERS lasers- or a JETLASERS laser-every time.

don't remember the name used for it but..
some folks take a popular 'name' and create stuff with misspelled versions to lure those who know no better-

- there are apparently many, much different , X-Laser(s) for example.

These are leeches that trade on the good rep & hard work of others...

sad

Cel

If you want a sweet laser, get a custom host. It will be high-quality, and much better looking than most of the lasers on feebay. And probably much cheaper.

Or go with jetlasers, they are awesome.

I don't get what's the point of laser dazzlers? To encourage people shooting lasers and blinding each other?
It appears to me a flashlight (or searchlight) would be a much better choice for dazzling.

The better companies make 'dazzlers' mostly to sell to law enforcement.
Impairment without injury..I am thinking the name was choosen to make it sound safer.
IS there any real diff. from a laser w/ BE??