Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

taking my 6w 445nm and adding a 1w red

You're not really contributing much by just posting some video of a work in progress. You ought to at least outline some steps in your build process or something that other people could make use of. This isn't just a showcase subforum.

your right, I hoped the video shower how I was to start, for I am add a red 1w to the 6w, but I am get a power loss from the mirror that the 6w of 445nm is going through.It from a casio .It looks like I will have to use 2w of red to get to 7w. The 6w of 455nm is made from 2- 3.5W 445nm 9mm diode I hope that will help some one!I try to help people they can call me for help if they need help before 8 pm E 423-839-4739. I love to help people out that is why I make videos to show the way I set it up. I would like to see more video of what people are working from the start to the end. I think it is cool to see it come together!

You're not really contributing much by just posting some video of a work in progress. You ought to at least outline some steps in your build process or something that other people could make use of. This isn't just a showcase subforum.

Well direct contact is great, but you'll reach a much larger audience if you document your efforts and processes, not just present the results.

Would definitely help tremendously if you showed the lpm reading in a completely different direction of your "6w" laser. As you know the intense brightness distorts the view of the power reading.

Last edited: