Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Taken over by lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podo

We are sorry for bringing down a shitshow here, never expect he would show up himself after what he has done. Please lock the thread to end the dicussion, we will see how this will goes with 2checkout and hope they give us a resonable judgement.

Last edited:

R

RequestedDelete1

We are sorry for bringing a shitshow here, never expect he would show up himself after what he has done. Please lock the thread to end the dicussion, we will see how this will go with 2checkout and hope they give us a resonable result.
That was just how Pay Pal submitted it all of the other evidence came into play and that’s why he did not reply to it because he had no defense that was just a standard situation there so you are going to take me all day long but I’m a winner there’s no way I can lose here I got all my body back from a bunch of junk lasers that he kept sending me broken parts I ordered a module single stage heat send me multi stage multi mode everything was wrong it just started going to Hill real quick it started off good but it went to hell

R

RequestedDelete1

That was just how Pay Pal submitted it all of the other evidence came into play and that’s why he did not reply to it because he had no defense that was just a standard situation there so you are going to take me all day long but I’m a winner there’s no way I can lose here I got all my body back from a bunch of junk lasers that he kept sending me broken parts I ordered a module single stage heat send me multi stage multi mode everything was wrong it just started going to Hill real quick it started off good but it went to hell
Sounds like Mr. Sanwu Lasers: shots here well just remember I called that shot Mr. Stan will you didn’t do what you were supposed to do you’re trying to be the bully it didn’t work out for you somebody stood up to you finally so lock it down totoAnd now you’re sorry you’re sorry for lying or sorry for getting caught or sorry for starting the bullshit you didn’t think I’d show up that’s a fucking coward right there you want to talk behind my back and you didn’t think I’d show up you fucking coward piece of shit now lock that down

GSS

I'll end it here Podo, but would sure love to see some pic's of the "destroyed lasers"??? Yeah right we believe that:LOL:
If you think we are gay, then why are you listing your phone number??? :whistle:

Last edited:
Of course we have, the items were delivered by DHL and Fedex and we have the proof of delivery with his signature on it as well but we afraid 2checkout won't solve this to our favour since we never receive any update from 2checkout support which involves another chargeback case for months after submitting the proof of delivery and customer conversation.
Francis....
I would suggest you use PayPal....
That customer would have no chance in He!! to get his
money back before he sent all the items back at his expense.

Had a customer from Germany 2 years ago that tried the same
stunt and we were awarded the Claim after showing the tracked
package as "Delivered".

Jerry

R

RequestedDelete1

I’m the winner either way judgment in my favor how are you guys going to benefit either way you got a liar on your form that wants to start shit but has no ground to stand on that’s why he lost take it like a man Mr. Sanwu tell your followers to do the same

I’m the winner either way judgment in my favor how are you guys going to benefit either way you got a liar on your form that wants to start shit but has no ground to stand on that’s why he lost take it like a man Mr. Sanwu tell your followers to do the same
Nah.... You've shown yourself to be LOOSER TROLL for
all the Forum members to see.
I'd seriously get help with those people skills.

Jerry

GSS

He won't get help Jerry, he will be a slip and fall and ambulance chaser his whole life..
Taking money from the system and not caring about anyone but himself.. I see these kinds all day and they have no shame.. Probably begs for money or "IF" he works he nickels and dimes his co workers to death and they probably talk behind his back of the weasel he is..
If he;s a smoker, forget it he will just bum ciggs all day to. Iv;e seen these kinds all my life..

Now if anyone has any doubt that this man didn’t just lie to everyone here my phone number is 217-204-8633 my name is Chris Smith feel free to contact me about anything with Sanwu Lasers I have every bit of information everything to contradict his story right here that should let you know who you’re dealing with and as a matter fact I’m gonna take it a step further now because all of your invoices state that it is a $30 flashlight $20 flashlight when it’s a $500 laser I’m going to take all of your invoices with all of these orders that are for this powder stuff you have me but to cover up your illegal import business. You should’ve just left well enough alone now I’m going to really open up the bag on your dumbass
I needed a copy of this in case he deletes it.

In Podo's Post #54... Podo shows a document where the buyer
states that his StepFather is a lawyer and that they know that
those Lasers are illegal in the USA......................

Wait for it...........

Chris Smith knowingly imported Illegal Lasers into the USA...
The US Customs can't do much legal intervention about Chinese
sellers but they certainly can to US Citizens who knowingly break
the law by importing illegal items...... I believe that is Federal Law.

I'm sure the seller has the buyer's address to pass on to any 3rd
party to pass on to the US Customs....
An added feature in that document... he admits to just being
released from a 5 year stint in prison.. May still be on Parole...

Jerry

Last edited:
R

RequestedDelete1

Show a pick of the destroyed lasers and I will take your side..
I don’t OU a damn thing and your drill in the wrong person you really got it messed up if you think I’m gonna take orders from you you wasn’t in the case was your judgment was for me if you don’t like it beat it

R

RequestedDelete1

Mr. Stan will gets on there and starts lion but I defend myself and speak with my freedom of speech and you whiners have a problem with it sound like a bunch of sissies to me

Status
Not open for further replies.