Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Taken over by lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RequestedDelete1

Hi there,my name Is Chris Smith I am 48 years old from Jacksonville Illinois I am a union heavy equipment operator for local 965 I.U.O.E. Out of Springfield Illinois. I got into the laser world by accident with a laser at the dollar store that caught My eye and it has grown From there. I have bought several thousand dollars in lasers now And I have made some bad decisions with some purchases because of not knowing and then I meet a guy that has done nothing but give me accurate information as well as nothing but time to talk to me and answer my questions whenever and I am waiting on my second purchase to show up this week and it is from Sanwu Lasers. I have a lot to learn and I was also advised this would be the place to do it so I subscribed along with the five dollars a month to hopefully find a spot here with all you laser enthusiasts So I can learn more and pastime and meet new people. I don’t know where to go on here yet but I was advised this is the place to start right here so I’ll Wait to see what happens next as I explore the forum. 👍

Welcome to LPF Chris and thanks for becoming a supporter. (y)

This hobby is addictive but also very enjoyable as long as we remember safety 1st, that said you have found a great place for laser project ideas and there's a ton of info here from members who have invested a lot of time learning and building, information shared saves everyone time and money and allows us all to do more, so feel free to share your ideas and projects as well as research and learn along with us. :)

R

RequestedDelete1

This hobby is addictive but also very enjoyable as long as we remember safety 1st, that said you have found a great place for laser project ideas and there's a ton of info here from members who have invested a lot of time learning and building, information shared saves everyone time and money and allows us all to do more, so feel free to share your ideas and projects as well as research and learn along with us. :)

GSS

Yes I agree addictive it is, I have a lot to learn but I am here to stay And I am thankful for a group like this and to be able to support it for myself and others
Yup, and you will figure out quickly that you just might need to hide the credit card bill from the wifey:whistle:

Hi And welcome to LPF this is the place you want to be at for great info. Enjoy..Great into by the way we usually don't get that many here .

Rich:)

R

RequestedDelete1

Yup, and you will figure out quickly that you just might need to hide the credit card bill from the wifey:whistle:
I have been single by choice for over 15 years so I will not be needing to hide anything but I can totally see it with others I show these lasers to that want one and the wifey is usually not real supportive but they just don’t get us big kids I guess. Thanks for your reply and I appreciate all of you

R

RequestedDelete1

Thank you very much all of you

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, BIGWHEEL, nice intro! (y)
Be sure to have and use the proper safety eyewear for your new lasers.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! :)

R

RequestedDelete1

Welcome to LPF, BIGWHEEL, nice intro! (y)
Be sure to have and use the proper safety eyewear for your new lasers.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! :)
Thank you very much,and I am very guilty of not wearing eye protection at all when I use these lasers and they are powerful lasers I will admit I can feel it affecting my eyes but the main reason I do not wear them is because the ones that come with these lasers I have purchased in the past are hideous and I just stay away from them. I have been meaning to ask my friend At Sanwu If he can provide me with some options to choose from or advise me where I can purchase some nice glasses at. The eyes are priceless and I need to be taken better care of them so maybe you could help as well direct me to a selection.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I would highly recommend Survival Lasers "Eagle Pair" safety glasses/goggles for quality safety eyewear at reasonable prices.

BTW, Gary, the owner of Survival Lasers is a member here at LPF (Garoq), additionally there is a 10% discount code for LPF members LPF445.

Last edited:
R

RequestedDelete1

I would highly recommend Survival Lasers "Eagle Pair" safety glasses/goggles for quality safety eyewear at reasonable prices.

BTW, Gary, the owner of Survival Lasers is a member here at LPF (Garoq), additionally there is a 10% discount code for LPF members LPF445.
I just registered there after your comment and this is exactly what I was hoping for out of this forum. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.