Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

Every couple of weeks I check this thread to see how things are going, and its really too bad to hear about those lasers getting stuck! Best of luck to you man. I'm enjoying my BluRay laser, hope I can get a green from you when you have them.

Also, might want to update the OP... you're not on vacation in Virginia anymore lol.

I too constantly check back with this thread. Sorry your having problems with customs. I think gif has an excellent idea. Keep us updated I really want a super overspec greenie

Guys at work saw how much better these are than the ebay junk and were begging me for them. I sold what I had and Five more guys are wanting them. I even sold my personal pointer thinking I could get more... I sure hope so. They are awesome!
I keep checking but would greatly appreciate a message when they do arrive so I don't miss out.

Last edited:
Sorry didn't see that... how do I find the Paypal transaction number? Just log into my Paypal is it?

Did customs take them all?:(
I was really looking forward to some mildly overspec greenies...

Jaxz

Refund requested. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you very much.

Hey guys the chargeback was ruled in my favor and I'll be getting the funds back soon. I went ahead and initiated some refunds. If I missed anyone please let me know via PM and give me your PayPal transaction ID.

Thanks guys and sorry for this inconvenience!! I probably won't be restocking for a while since I'm really busy with a lot of other stuff..

wbp

Hey, Swim, apparently you've given up on the 3 I sent back? I just sent you a PM with the transaction id (from January!)