Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

payment for a super overspec sent! cant wait :D

greetings,,

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK* now w/ blu-ray! **HOLIDAY SALE**

In the shipping notes, you marked a kinda overspect blu-ray, but I ordered both a blu-ray and a super overspec. Just making sure you have both.

In the shipping notes, you marked a kinda overspect blu-ray, but I ordered both a blu-ray and a super overspec. Just making sure you have both.

That didn't make much sense.. PM me with the details and I'll sort everything out!

Got my super over spec yesterday. Stole some energizer batteries from work LPM showed power at 74mW. The batteries were lightly used so I suspect it may be reading a little low. Extremely happy with the performance of this pointer. Thanks much!

I received my laser, I'm really impressed
thank you

I need a new pointer .... Payment sent.

kotyy

Payment sent for two super greens. :) These will be the first lasers I've ever owned, other than the $3 cat toys. Thanks for this awesome service.

got the laser today, thanks!

I am new to laser. What is overspec means?

I am new to laser. What is overspec means?

"Over" --> above
"Spec" --> specification (i.e. "tech specs")

So basically "performs above technical specification." I.e. --> more than 5mW.

"Over" --> above
"Spec" --> specification (i.e. "tech specs")

So basically "performs above technical specification." I.e. --> more than 5mW.

Alright. I might buy super overspec. Is there number of nm on it?

mmm123

in for one super over spec green... payment sent

It arrived today so the shipping was prompt. I'm happy with the quality.
I haven't tested output yet but I'm happy enough with them to order 3 more Super Greenies and one Blu-Ray (payment already earlier).
These are much better than the last three ebay pointers that I purchased.

These will be great gifts for some people I work with that need to be using something better than their fat sausages.

Last edited:

Bought ANOTHER blu-ray, for a friend. <3