Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sweet laser safty case!!!

Last edited:

Very nice. I ordered 2 cases from Casesgalore.com recently(one for me, one for scopeguy). They came the day after they were shipped although one was messed up. Im sending the messed up one back and sending the good one to scopeguy. Really really nice cases there. Also the owner is really nice. He is on vacation till the 7th though...

Very nice. I ordered 2 cases from Casesgalore.com recently(one for me, one for scopeguy). They came the day after they were shipped although one was messed up. Im sending the messed up one back and sending the good one to scopeguy. Really really nice cases there. Also the owner is really nice. He is on vacation till the 7th though...[/Q

Oh, which one did you get? im looking for one for my HULK ULTRA.
_________________________________________________________________:lasergun:

I hate to bust your bubble but i bought three for less than 30 shipped and they were the exact ones like optotroniics use

803 in Black

I hate to bust your bubble but i bought three for less than 30 shipped and they were the exact ones like optotroniics use

803 in Black

But that one is too small... The one i posted is MUCH bigger... It needs to hold my hulk batteries chargers and a few other lasers : ).

the one you got looks smaller than optos...is it?:yh:

Its really nice. Mine was just f-ed up. scopeguy's is really nice. The locks are nice. Numbers a little closer than what i would prefer but its ok. Its a nice case.

Emc2

I just bought the Pelican case 1200. Get a good water/dust tight case like this one especially if you have a very expensive laser to carry. Pelican cases are the best and they are unbreakable! If you break it they replace it forever! Here is the link:
Pelican 1200 Case

I bought it to hold my Optotronics RPL 425. Cost $50.00 at Fry's electronics.

I just bought the Pelican case 1200. Get a good water/dust tight case like this one especially if you have a very expensive laser to carry. Pelican cases are the best and they are unbreakable! If you break it they replace it forever! Here is the link:
Pelican 1200 Case

I bought it to hold my Optotronics RPL 425. Cost $50.00 at Fry's electronics.

NICE!!! i dream of owning a RPL 425 some day, but for now I just got a HULK 300!

I thought RPL came with a case?

Last edited:

Ash

Yeah. I prefer the cheaper imitations of the Pelican Cases, Outdoor Cases:
Welcome to outdoor-cases.co.uk
They are still fully water (and dust) tight, virtually indestructible, come with foam, and 1/2 the price of Pelican.

Yeah. I prefer the cheaper imitations of the Pelican Cases, Outdoor Cases:
Welcome to outdoor-cases.co.uk
They are still fully water (and dust) tight, virtually indestructible, come with foam, and 1/2 the price of Pelican.

Thoes look sweet too, but they are more expencive then the pelican case i like...lol... would a small out doors case be the right size for
-Hulk Laser
-four batteries
-charger
-WL Core
-DL viper
-DX 200 red

cheers :beer:

Last edited:
I bought one of these Vaultz 12 CD wallets for $12 a Walmart.

Vaultz_24_CD_129.jpg

I tore the CD sleeves out and added some high density foam. Its not large but it holds my MDXL, DX pen laser, and batteries just fine. Plus it has a lock. Not a great lock but good enough to keep little fingers from opening it. Its built really well and they have much larger sizes.