Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser/Eagle Pair Goggles Video Review!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
It's not working for me, but it may be because on a restricted work site, can anyone else see this OK?

Encap

Not working for me either---All I get is error, try again later

Garoq

Weird...it works on my computer and my phone. Is there a trick on how the link is posted (I haven't posted a video for awhile and I may have forgotten).

GSS

Working for me!
Finally a burn through test on these Survival Eagle glasses that I just couldn't do to my pairs:)
Thanx Garoq and Styro..:beer:
It bugs me though that the cheap blue "All WL" ones closely resemble the Eagles which really can cause some serious issue's:undecided:

Last edited:

Encap

working now--nice promo of Survival Laser!

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Working great now. This is a video that every member should be required to watch!

Thanks for sharing Gary, and also thanks to Drake for making this. :beer:

This ought to be made a sticky, and recommended viewing for all new members.:yh:

Last edited:

Garoq

Working great now. This is a video that every member should be required to watch!

Thanks for sharing Gary, and also thanks to Drake for making this. :beer:

This ought to be made a sticky, and recommended viewing for all new members.:yh:

I added a highlighted link in my sig.

BobMc

Excellent video! Thanks for the post.

Hat tip to Styropyro. :gj:

This is a great post. As I type this, I have a couple from Survival laser on the way! I already have the od6+
for green/blue and ordered another pair and got a pair for red for optical particle trapping/ burning experiments.

nzoomed

I had read conflicting reports on the quality and level of protection these goggles provide, so this is good to know, since ive ordered a pair!

Last edited: