Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***Survival Laser Discount Code & LPF Deals on Special Laser Bundles***

Garoq

Hi Garoq, I just received the goggles today. I heard that post offices in Athens ( i live in another city but all packages go there first, I assume ) were on strike, that's why I didn't receive them earlier. Anyway I just wanted to say that they are epic. They doesnt seem to let any light pass through them. I tested them with 405, 445 and 532. All 3 wavelengths were blocked >99%. They are perfect. Thanks for the fast shipping and pleasant transaction.

Well I'm glad they finally arrived and that you like them. My pleasure and thanks!

D

Deleted member 22482

When will i get a tracking number? Thanks:wave::wave:

D

Deleted member 22482

Is there anyway I could get a laser goggles for blue + red for $45 shipped to Sweden?

Last edited by a moderator:

Garoq

They are $52.79 including Priority Mail international shipping and the LPF discount.

D

Deleted member 22482

So excited to get my laser goggles so I can try them out :drool:

USPS are slow. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

loco

My goggles arrived today (UK), and I don't have any complaints what so ever. My tiny 20mw green laser doesn't even stand a chance, had to double check it was even working as I couldn't see the dot through the goggles. Does one hell of a great job while looking at the focal point of a 1.2W 445nm laser. Thank you :)