Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser Back Online in the U.S. as survivallaserusa.com!

Garoq

I am happy to announce that our U.S. customers can once again purchase Survival Laser products at our new U.S.-specific Survival Laser USA Store!

Please let me know if you find any errors or problems and I will get them fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get this sorted out! :thanks:

Last edited:

:D glad to hear. Would hate for people not to be able to get your great products especially that S4 host

From what i can tell you are still in hot water with the FDA? The international site can take orders for the bundles, the diodes and all.. but anyone in the USA can't from the new page. I wonder how long until it will be before we have to ask permission to buy batteries.. PHsffP
Great work Garoq, I have two of your bundles and some misc parts. Some of the best parts i have seen ready to buy! I am VERY happy with your work. Thanks Again! I hope them commies will lay off a fine entrepreneur like yourself and let you get this economy going.. HAHA

Any chance of survival lasers offering complete build kits? Or is that out of the question at the moment?

Garoq

Out of the question at the moment unfortunately, to U.S. customers.

I think this is very unfortunate to hear :(
I hope this all sorts out!

Out of the question at the moment unfortunately, to U.S. customers.

Okay just wondering. It is nice to hear that you are able to sell some stuff in the US at least. Good luck getting everything sorted out.

AUS

Well I just bought a diode press & some heat compound, but from the international store...

Garoq

Well I just bought a diode press & some heat compound, but from the international store...

Thanks AUS, it will ship today.

FYI all orders that were received while we were away last week have been shipped.

Garoq

From what i can tell you are still in hot water with the FDA? The international site can take orders for the bundles, the diodes and all.. but anyone in the USA can't from the new page. I wonder how long until it will be before we have to ask permission to buy batteries.. PHsffP
Great work Garoq, I have two of your bundles and some misc parts. Some of the best parts i have seen ready to buy! I am VERY happy with your work. Thanks Again! I hope them commies will lay off a fine entrepreneur like yourself and let you get this economy going.. HAHA

Thanks for the kind words Ontologian, the entire matter has me very frustrated to say the least.