Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Super shiny Rick Trent 2W laser!!!

The grooves on my laser have polish still in there and i tried everything but there is still a tiny bit in there but its not dark. What kinda polish do you use?

I dont know how to get my polish out of those grooves its annoying me any ideas how to get it out?
There is almost no polish there but there is just a tiny bit but i can still see it dont know how to get it off.

Last edited:

norbyx

I dont know how to get my polish out of those grooves its annoying me any ideas how to get it out?

Wash it out.... some dishwashing soap and a toothbrush should work.

I really like your polishing job, personally I don't "love" polished hosts for one main reason... they are great for display but not to use. They get dirty very fast....
On the other hand black anodized hosts are great to use but don't have that cool look..

I use a two wheeled buffer with different wheels and different compounds like black, green, white, and red.

I used windex and water mix and a soft brush.

you could offer a polishing service here at LPF or you could sell polished hosts

Would i just make people send money directly to my paypal account? And then send them the host?