Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Super Laser Case :)

Cool idea for storing laser.

Wish I had thought of doing that. Oh wait, I did ;)

Anyway, some great ideas for storing lasers.

If you want a small wooden box for storing lasers - try checking out the LANE miniature cedar chest on ebay. they are usually cheap and just about a perfect size for pointers and small handhelds. (sometimes labeled as a jewelry box)

lane chest | eBay

Last edited:

Sweet buddy. Iam also An Artist.:cool: Going to school for Graphic Design.:wave:

Cool. I went for illustration. I really like pen and ink. I cant even list all the other mediums I do too. Some I'm really good, some not so good. I've been into Steampunk lately. I'm trying to incorporate lasers into some of the steam projects, but I've had a mental block for a few years, so I dont have much done.

I've been looking for some high density foam to re-fit a number of my aluminum, Hardigg, and Pelican cases and found this site which is, like, "Case Heaven." Check it out. The link is directly to the high density foam, but surf the site and you'll find anything and everything related to protective and shipping cases at all price points and perfect for laser collections, flashlights, electronic equipment, and they'll even build custom cases with inserts to exactly fit your stuff!

2.0" Firm Black Polyethylene Foam Sheets, Case Accessories, FS06, $27.15 | Cases By Source

Cool idea for storing laser.

Wish I had thought of doing that. Oh wait, I did ;)

Anyway, some great ideas for storing lasers.

If you want a small wooden box for storing lasers - try checking out the LANE miniature cedar chest on ebay. they are usually cheap and just about a perfect size for pointers and small handhelds. (sometimes labeled as a jewelry box)

lane chest | eBay

Love the Lane Chest link, very nice!