Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Suggestion :D

Hey guys,

Seeing as it's my "sweet sixteen" this Friday (May 29), I can only find it appropriate for every member on the site to send me a gift. The minimum price limit is $20, and it must be laser related. You will recieve a big virtual hug and thank you if the gift is cool enough. My address is:

Jakob Scharmer
17641 College Road
St. James, MD 21781

Thanks.

-Jakob

P.S. Just kidding!!! :eg:

how come your ship to address is different than your profile address :undecided:

Jakob Scammer
17641 College Road
St. James, MD 21781

Thanks.

-Jakob

Just fixored that for you.......:whistle:......:yh:

I have just posted you a virtual wicked laser... it is 100mw... no 50mw.... no 5mw....an LED.....I think you will need to virtualy RMA it.

Regards rog8811;)

how come your ship to address is different than your profile address

Well, right now I'm in a pickle. My parents are divorced and my pro address is my mom's house. But right now I go to boarding school and that is the address I just posted. Since I am leaving school this year and switching to a better one, my address will most likely change to my dad's house near my school. Honestly I just didn't know which one to like :p

Just fixored that for you.......:whistle:......:yh:

I have just posted you a virtual wicked laser... it is 100mw... no 50mw.... no 5mw....an LED.....I think you will need to virtualy RMA it.

Regards rog8811;)

Haha nice play on words. And it would actually be pretty cool to have an LED based laser... this actually just gave me an idea. I think I'll post about it now. Thanks for the inspiratoin. :D

-Jakob

I'll send you a roundhouse kick to the neck for the price of $19.99, what do you say?

I'll send you a roundhouse kick to the neck for the price of $19.99, what do you say?

big-girl.jpg