Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Strange, what is this laser pointer?

A real, true green laser of high-quality will cost you a lot of money.

Looks very much like a Skylaser or JETLASER with an inflated retail price and a too high sale price. JETLASERS just had a GB for the overspec 200mW for 265$ plus 25$ for express shipping-- there is going to be another GB next month. I will be hosting that.

Members here on LPF sometimes part with similar thier personal lasers and you will get a better deal. You can also make a thread for WTB in the BST section, but I would not send your $$ to those people in your link.

hope this helps--

ps --the reason for the higher cost is compliance standards- and heatsinking that allows a much longer run time. Also cheap lasers rarely have IR filtration. Good ones come with proper eyeware too.( a must!)

It looks just like my Skylaser 200. Be sure to order the summer laser. Mine is a winter laser and only gets to 200 mW in the winter when cold. In summer, you will be lucky to get 80 mW.
The summer/winter thing isn't a joke. This was established long ago here with Betty at Sky.

HMike

quick

I saw a laser pointer, and its name is:<SPAM>
I generally see the green laser pointer is very cheap. But its price seems to vary greatly !!!
Strange, what is this laser pointer?

It is a real laser pointer, it is worth taking! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Everbuy has targeted this forum. I reported it, but doesn't seem like anyone is around.